CHAPTER 18: SPOOKY SCARY S̶K̶E̶L̶E̶T̶O̶N̶S̶ ZOMBIES

Here's a test, where is the picture from?

.

.

AN: Hello, and welcome to season 2!

We indeed are doing ominous endings now isaacstormblood1. And if you think that was good, just wait till we get to some of the points I've plotted out.

I made some fanart, but I really don't know if I should show it, because I accidently made it cursed. Like, really cursed. Not the art part, but what it implies is really bad. If you can ignore that, it's pretty good for the first piece of art in years and my first drawing of Bill Cipher. I might post it in the discord if there are enough requests.

I just finished my ninth complete watch of Gravity Falls, and have started the tenth. I don't have a problem, you have a problem. What's a problem?!

Discord: https://discord.gg/eSSP2GtYQS

.

.

The day following Gideon's defeat was a time of rebuilding. The wreckage of the Gideon bot was dragged away to the dump, the Mystery Shack was repaired and large amounts of Gideon merchandise was thrown away. Gideon Gleeful had been thrown into actual, adult prison by special order of Mayor Befufftlefumpter.

As he took custody of Gideon, Warden Noah Scape gave Gideon a stern lecture, finishing with, "It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and on days like these, kids like you should be rotting in jail."

.

.

Phil and Techno spent the day dismantling the Nether portal before moving it to a more secure location. Neither of them knew what had caused the Nether portal to puke nightmares like that, but they had decided to excavate a bunker underneath the house for containment purposes. Using iron, obsidian, and reinforced stone, the duo created a vault in which to keep the portal secure. Using a few of the old Gideon pins they had scavenged, Phil and Techno set up an observation system for the interior of their bunker, hard wired to a couple of screens they had also liberated from the dump.

.

.

The mystery shack was repaired and opened with a grand reopening planned for the next day. After the shack closed down and the rest of the family had gone to bed, Stanford Pines, the owner and proprietor of the Mystery Shack, was in the hidden basement.

Stan was repairing a strange machine using all three of the journals, running it through its preliminary activation phase. The machine began to shake the earth and send a light blue light seeping through the cracks of the shack.

Stan walked up to the inverted triangle with a smile on his face, his fez and underwear blown about by the energy, and white tank top solid on his chest. "Thirty long years and it's all led up to this. My greatest achievement!" Stan said, putting his arms out to the side to encompass his success's size before pausing and looking down at his clothes. "Probably should've worn pants."

The machine glowed a brighter blue temporarily, shooting out electric blue bolts of energy, one of which hit Stan. Stan caught on fire where he had been hit, but patted the fire out before smiling. "Feisty. I like it."

Stan walked out of the machine room and into the control room, consulting a diagram made by combining diagrams from each of the journals before flipping a few switches. The machine began to work through strange symbols and calculations, reflecting code onto Stan's face. "If I finally pull this off, it'll all have been worth it." Another device activated, printing of sheets of numbers under a progress tracker that showed 0.0000000001% complete.