CHAPTER 27: PARTY HARDY 2: ECTOPLASM BOOGALOO

.

.

AN: Hey there, sorry this took so long again, I blame Physics. Time is relative, and whenever I wanted to work on this time just disappeared. I am now beefing with time, which will only end well. As you may know, I recently posted this on Ao3.

Minnesota is weird. For most of the winter there was no snow, and now a few inches accumulated on Wednesday night, and will more than likely disappear before a week is gone. Heck, there's been more salt on campus than snow, although that might just be because my college over salts everything. I'm pretty sure salting the earth is a war crime though, so if a school gets shut down by the UN or something, you know who to blame.

In other news, I managed to get on the Dean's list for my first semester, which is pretty poggers. Well, that's all I wanted to talk about, so please enjoy the chapter.

Beta'd by the stupendous Sora

[sora]

(Author)

Discord: https: //discord.gg /eSSP2GtYQS

.

.

Technoblade hums a song to himself as he prepares some soup. "Hmm hm, somethin' something, oh my, all I know is everybody loves me! Head down, hmm hmm hm hmm." Techno finishes the soup and carries it into the living room where Phil is buried under a pile of blankets and wearing an ice pack as a hat and watching TV. "Soup's on, old man."

Phil glares half-heartedly at Techno. "Set it on the table." He grumbles through a stuffed up nose. Techno sets the steaming soup down next to his old man, stirring it slightly. Phil continues to watch some mindless reality TV. Techno wordlessly hands Phil the spoon, and the birdman begins to eat.

A breaking news splash card appears on the TV and Toby Determined begins breaking down the news. "We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news. Well tonight's the night, but I've been out here for days! The Northwest family's annual high-society-shindig-ball-soiree is here! And even though common folk aren't let in, that doesn't stop us from camping out for a peek at the fanciness."

[ngl, I completely forgot the timeline of episodes and where in the show we were at till now lmao]

Phil rolls his eyes. "I see the Northwest's are still snooty." He comments before coughing.

"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot you're so old you know everyone in the area." Techno nods.

"You're lucky I'm sick"

"Yeah, yeah." Techno waves off. Phil grumbles out something about ungrateful brats before Wilbur rushes in, shortly followed by Tommy.

"My ghost senses are tingling!" Wilbur exclaims.

"Your what?!" Tommy asks.

"My ghost senses! Like spidey-senses, but for ghosts."

"What, did you get bit by a ghost?" Tommy snarks.

"Children." Phil warns hoarsely.

"No, no, listen. There's a ghost there," Wilbur gestures towards the news, showing an outside view of the Northwest Mansion. "and it's powerful."

"Seems like a good reason to leave it alone, then." Phil says.

"No, Phil, it could need our help." Wilbur protests.

"I don't trust you to go without supervision."

"What? You don't trust me!?" Wilbur cries dramatically. Phil looks into his eyes, unimpressed. "Fine, I'll bring Tommy with."