♢ Please read ♢

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please don't copy my work, thank you!

Disclaimer:

(I'm just gonna say this here and now, after having had so many people read the story (which is still a crazy btw) that My characters are dumb BY DESIGN. Please and thank you. If you can't handle some cringe... you might want to run the other way. You've been warned 😘 )

Back to the original whatever the heck I wrote before:

Some sequences of scenes you may find hurried. I realize that this is a fast paced book. But I purposefully kept a short time frame for them, because they've already had a lot of history and when they are together, they are explosive. They either want to kill each other, or kiss (And do other stuff). There is ambiguity, there is revenge and betrayal, there are confessions and a shit ton of spice.

Please note, these characters are in no way perfect. They have many flaws, but we all do. They are still figuring life out, so please leave them some space to be dumb and live life. Emphasis on dumb.

With that said, I hope you enjoy their story. It is sweet, and enraging and sad. Humor filled with a great friend group and a romance that will leave you biting your nails.

Thank you for giving me your time ;) Ily.

♦ ♢ ♦ Xavier ♦ ♢ ♦
The
Troublemaker
Hockey captain
Heartbreaker

♦ ♢ ♦ Xavier ♦ ♢ ♦ TheTroublemakerHockey captainHeartbreaker

♦ ♢ ♦ Kaitlyn ♦ ♢ ♦
The
Bookworm
Caretaker
Diva / Princess

♦ ♢ ♦ Them ♦ ♢ ♦Childhood best friends turned enemiesEnemies turned loversBanter filled taunts and mocks where she's the prude and he's the foul mouthed ;)

♦ ♢ ♦ Them ♦ ♢ ♦
Childhood best friends turned enemies
Enemies turned lovers
Banter filled taunts and mocks where she's the prude and he's the foul mouthed ;)

♦ ♢ ♦ Them ♦ ♢ ♦Childhood best friends turned enemiesEnemies turned loversBanter filled taunts and mocks where she's the prude and he's the foul mouthed ;)

But obviously, our good girl... turns bad.

. . . .

More about this book from author's perspective ;) and character analysis.

Because I love doing it.

This book just popped into my head while I was writing a book that I really love, and hope to edit and release soon. I love sweet boys that can tear people apart type stuff, so most of my ideas were of guys being sweet to the girl. But I had this sudden urge to experiment writing an enemies to lovers. No, no. A best friends to enemies to lovers.

Mind you, I've never actually read a trope like this before, so I just went with the flow of my thoughts and created the plot like I thought would fit Kaitlyn and Xavier.

They are both complex characters. Xavier especially. He's been through a rough five years, which has left him unfeeling and calloused, but since Kaitlyn was such a big part of his life, it's difficult to ignore her. Same goes for her.

I didn't focus much on the animosity. This was a pick up from later on in their lives, when all the action really began. If I'd started writing from before, it would have taken this book ages to finish, and I kinda didn't have that time on hand. That being said, there is loads of drama, because I love that stuff. There are fights, badass scenes and... dirty talking... hehehehe.

(I'm writing this part after having finished writing the book)

So... if I ever get time, I'll write the scenes where they drifted apart, to add more depth to their characters. But I love these two characters a lot. What can I say, I'm biased. But I hope you love them too. And forgive them for being dumb and naive, because they are still super young.

This was a crazy blurb of ideas of mine put together. It's surreal I've finished writing it.

I hope you enjoy!

. . . . . .

Update schedule:
- 14th Jan (Ch 1 - 3)
- 21st Jan (Ch 4 - 6)
- 28th Jan (Ch 7 - 9)
- 4th Feb (Ch 10 - 12)
- 11h Feb (Ch 13 - 15)
- 18th Feb (Ch 16 - 18)
- 25th Feb (Ch 19 - 21)
- 4th Mar (Ch 22 - 24)
- 11th Mar (Ch 25 - 27)
- 18th Mar (Ch 28 - 30)
- 25th Mar (Ch 31 - 33)
- 1st April (34 - 36)
- The end
- bonus chapters afterwards!