Chapter 30: Learn each other

♦ ♢ ♦ Xavier ♦ ♢ ♦

I take her home after her dance class, through the back entrance to avoid anyone. I don't want to see my step family. Not fucking today.

She doesn't ask any questions, apart from asking about my dogs, who are away for a couple of months, staying with Zara and grandma Pepper.

I go into my room, and lock all the doors. And all the locks. "I've got some things for you," I smile.

"Really?" She asks.

"Sit," I indicate to the edge of the bed. Then go into my walk-in closet and get out my own boxes.

Her eyes widen. "You kept everything too?" She breathes.

"Everything," I say, and I open my own box. "That bracelet," I swallow as she looks through the things. "I didn't throw it away. Dexter broke mine."

Kaitlyn gasps. "Don't worry," she cups my cheek. "I'll make you a better one."

I steal a peck from her. I can't believe I can do that now, without reason. "I have something else," I reach under my bed and get out the flat box. Then open it, and show it to her.

"Xavier," she whispers, her eyes darting between the pendant and my eyes.

"It was for your birthday," I smile. "Come on, let me put it on you." We get up and go to stand in front of my mirror as she moves her hair to one side, her eyes shining. "Mom bought this for you," I say as I put it on her. "It matches mine," I take mine out and show her through the mirror.

She's got the softest smile of her face as she looks at them. Then she turns around, and kisses me softly. "I love them."

I need more. God, I need so much more. With a renewed sense of urgency, like she will be taken away from me again, I bring my mouth over hers harder, making her moan softly. My hands travel possessively down to her soft ass and I pick her up easily. I set her on my desk, and put my tongue in her mouth. She greedily accepts it, kissing me back, grabbing my hair and shoulders like she can't get enough of me.

I groan low, need coursing through me. "I want to touch you everywhere," I say between desperate kisses.

"Touch me," she exhales. "Make me yours."

Fuck. Me.

I pull back, and pull my shirt off easily. Then I'm pulling her crop top over her head, her breasts in a black sports bra. I keep my eyes locked with her heavy lidded ones as I cup her. Fuck, she's soft. So good. So perfect.

Her hands go to my bare chest, and she takes me in. "You're so hot," she breathes.

I can't help my chuckle.

"What?" She blinks.

"Sorry, I've just-" heard this from other girls who don't matter, unlike you. But this will kill the mood. "Nothing," I shake my head. "Can I... take this off?" I ask tentatively.

She nods and lifts her arms for me to pull her bra off.

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I'm too hard too fast.

This is not good.

She looks like my every fantasy come true. She's perfect.

"Xavier," she breathes, her eyes uncertain.

"Yeah?" I'm going crazy.

"You're... staring," she swallows. "Do you not... like them-"