BONUS CHAPTER #2

--Giovanni POV--

Her soft skin against mine, the way her lips moved in perfect synch with mine, not daring to stop as her arms wove around my neck, keeping me from pulling back. I held her close to me as I always did, cherishing the feeling of having her so close.

"I knew it was a mistake to come here," She grumbled as my kisses swept over the features of her face before drifting over to her throat while my hands ran over the skin of her stomach, her dress piled around her on my desk.

"Why do you say that?" I breathed out, too interested in our actions to pay proper attention to the conversation at hand.

"Why do you think? Look at you, you're like some sort of animal in heat- Ah! Hey!" Her words were cut off as I tightened my hold on her, picking her up in my arms without warning before stepping back and sitting down on my seat with her straddling my lap.

"Less talking, darling. More loving," I instructed before going to undo the laces of her dress as she glared at me, hands clutching onto my unbuttoned shirt while the rest of my outfit lay on the ground around us.

"There shouldn't be any loving happening right now. I came to make sure you ate lunch, and instead of having lunch you're doing this, you silly, insatiable man," She muttered as I chuckled, brushing her hair out of her face and over her shoulder.

"You looked so sexy, I couldn't help it,"

"You need to start helping it. And what do you mean I look sexy? I'm a literal mess; I haven't slept in days because of your son, my breast milk keeps leaking, and not to obviously mention, I don't-" I cut her off once more, pulling her closer as I kissed her, smiling in amusement as I felt her loosen up under me.

"Yes, exactly. Sexy," I confirmed with a confident nod.

"You need to brush up on your language skills because sexy does not mean what you think it does," She grumbled, her face red with shyness as I chuckled, pulling her dress off without any more words.

"I know what I'm saying, and my words are nothing but the truth. I have a wonderful wife who's given me an adorable child, what's not sexy about that?" She sighed, rolling her eyes, but didn't do anything more to stop me as I continued to love her.

"Remind me to come to you every time I'm having a self-confidence issue,"

"Reminders won't be necessary. As your husband, it's my job to continuously keep boosting your ego," I stated as she laughed, shaking her head at me as she looked at me oddly.

"Okay, as you said, less talking, more loving. It's already embarrassing enough that we're doing this here instead of in bed, I don't want to get caught," And she pulled me in for another kiss as I complied with her request because, honestly, how could I say no?

"I love you," I hummed.

"I'm aware," She laughed as I bit her earlobe at the reply.

"That's not how you're supposed to reply, my love," I spoke, readjusting our position to sit her back down on the desk as I kneeled in front of her, throwing her legs over my shoulders while my lips went to kiss her inner thighs.

Her shaky voice was like music to my ears as her hands rested on my head, fingers absentmindedly running through my hair.

"Right, should I say thank you then?" The teasing in her tone momentarily vanished as my lips bit down on her thighs, and she unintentionally released a little squeak which only caused me to laugh in reply, her body shivering at the vibration.

"Alright, alright, you win. I love you too, gosh... Do you always have to be such a tease?" She covered her face to hide herself from me as I stood up, hands resting beside her body to cage her in to me.