Promo

Hey guys!

Hope you'll are fine.

Hope you'll like the story also.

Do support this story also.

Happy reading...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can see a man and a girl near the door of a class room.

Girl : sorry sir, I will not repeat my mistake.

Man : Sorry! You should not say sorry if you aren't. And now I'm not talking to you like a sir but as Cabir's elder brother . Because you and Cabir both did this together that's why. And if I would talk to you like a professor then you wouldn't be her but in the principal's cabin.

Girl (shocked) : you are Cabir's brother , means you are the Manik Malhotra.

Manik ( angrily ) : can't you understand a simple English or what and moreover you just listened that I'm Cabir's brother nothing else . And BTW Nandani where were you going with Cabir in college hour ?

Nandani : actually we were going to meet my friend as he is not well so ...

Before she could complete her sentence he asked her angrily ...

Manik (angrily) : HE means a boy , who is he ?

Nandani (scared) : He...he is Arya , Maniikk bhai. ( As Manik told her that he is talking as a brother of Cabir so she said bhai to him)

Before she could say anything else he slammed his lips with her and kissed her agressively , and after feeling that she is out of breath he left her . After leaving her, he came near her very dangerously and said...

Manik : don't you dare to call me bhai I'm not your bhai and...

And this time before he could say anything else she slapped him very hard and ran from there crying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll will know why Manik don't want Nandani to call him bhai .

Hope you'll like the story.

Do like , comment and support to my story.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all.💝