🅿🅰🆁🆃 1.

Happy reading

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene Start with a beautiful girl who is sleeping peacefully in her room. Soon she woke up as someone pour water on her.

Girl : Cabirrr...

Cabir : I know my name Nandu.

So the girl is none other than our female lead Nandani Murthy. And the boy is her best friend Cabir Malhotra.

Nandani : i will not leave you Cabir.

Cabir : for that you have to catch me first.

Saying this Cabir start running from one place another to save his life for the mini monster a.k.a. Nandani.

After running like Tom and Jerry both ended on the bed laughing their heart out.

Cabir : Nanz , get ready fast today is our first day in space. I don't wanna be late.

Nandani : i don't want to be late either.

Saying she entered inside her bathroom while Cabir headed to the kitchen to find something to eat.

Nandani took a quick shower and wore a blue colour floral romper with a sling bag as they won't be having any classes to carry books. She didn't put any make up just a pink lip gloss and eyeliner and put on a white pencil heels.

Nandani's outfit...

After getting ready she came down for breakfast

After getting ready she came down for breakfast. Cabir was sitting on a stool at kitchen counter and a man in his late twenties was cooking.

Nandani : good morning bhai.

So the man is non other than our female lead's elder brother a.k.a. Abhimanyu Murthy.

Abhimanyu : good morning princess.

Nandani : what are you cooking bhai.

Abhimanyu : your favourite chocolate pancakes and noodles for Cabir.

Nandani : bhai Cabir was telling me that he had his breakfast with his brother so he won't be eating over here no need to cook for him.

Cabir : oi , when I said this. Bhai you make noodles for me , she is just jealous of me that you are cooking for me nothing else.

Listening this Nandani made a bad face and sat on the counter.

Soon everyone had their breakfast, after that Abhimanyu left for his office wishing them for their first day in space.

And Cabir and Nandani left for space. As soon as they entered inside the campus all started ogling at them as they were looking not less than Greek God and Goddess.

Cabir's outfit...

-

------------

At Malhotra empire...

A man in his late twenties is sitting in his cabin and reading some of his file when his secretary came in after knocking.

Secretary : sir , principal of space came here to talk to you.

Man : send him inside.

His secretary turned to leave when his Boss called him.

Man : Aman

Aman : yes sir ...

Man : is there any meeting scheduled post lunch.

Aman : yes sir you have a meeting with Mr. Singania for the upcoming project.

Man : postponed all the meetings which are scheduled after lunch today I'm taking half day.

Aman : okay sir.

Saying this Aman left the cabin and soon the principal of space entered inside after knocking and getting a positive answer from inside.

Principal : hello Mr. Malhotra.

So the man is non other than our male lead Manik Malhotra.

He shook his hand with the principal saying.

Manik : hello Mr. Dhawan. Have a sit.

Mr.Dhawan : thank you.

Manik : so Mr. Dhawan is there any problem in space that you came here.

Mr.Dhawan : Actually one of our professor have some health issue so he won't be teaching from next month.

Manik : then appoint another professor in his place.

Mr.Dhawan : we applied for a new professor but it will take time of tree months .

Manik : so what you want me to do ? I'll try to appoint a new professor in his place as soon as possible.

Mr.Dhawan : actually I'm here to request you to join space as a professor for two months till we appoint a new professor.

Manik thinks for some time then say's...

Manik : okay I'll join space as a professor but till I join this New shouldn't be leak. I'll join from next month.

Mr.Dhawan : thank you so much Mr. Malhotra

Saying this he left from there.

[ Manik is a business man who owns lot's of business industry and also a trustee of space ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'll like this part please click on the Star 🌟 button.

Please do inline comment to know which is your favourite scenes.

Comment me if you don't like any part.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all. ️❤