🅿🅰🆁🆃 18.

🎄 Marry Christmas 🎄 to all my catholic readers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading... ️❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murthy mansion...

After having snacks all set in the living room to discuss what to do next.

Navya: I guess we should go for shopping what say.

Mukti: We went shopping a few days back.

Soha: then we should go for a movie

Cabir: we'll be watching you two romancing besides watching a movie

Aryaman: don't be jealous Cabir

Cabir: and why do you think that I'm jealous from you?

Aryaman: because you're not having a girlfriend

Cabir: very funny joke , ha ha ha now happy then shut your mouth and sit

Aryaman was about to say something when Abhimanyu interpreted saying...

Abhimanyu: can you both shut up and sit.

Cabir/ Aryaman: but...

Abhimanyu glared at them making them shut.

Nandani: let's go to beach, it's been so long we didn't visit so what say guys

Everyone: perfect plan

Nandani: so first we'll go to a restaurant to have our lunch as it's almost time for lunch then we'll head to beach.

All left for the destination having some chit chat and Cabir lame jokes.

All had their lunch in their favourite restaurant where they always visit,after that they head towards beach. All were playing some with with water 💦 and some were chasing eachother like Tom and Jerry. All had so much fun after a long time. It was almost half past 6 when they decided to leave for their home.

In car...

Soha: hmm... Mukti?

Navya ( tiredly) : hmm

Soha : if you don't mind can you please stay in my place for tonight. actually Aryaman and my parents are going for some business party and you me very well that I don't like all this so... Can you ....

Nandani : Soha, if you don't mind then you can stay in our place for a night.

Soha: yeah... But there should be someone in my home that's why I wanted to stay there.

Nandani : ohk.

Navya ( sleepy) : will I get a bed there?

Listening this all started laughing and our por Navya didn't even got up from her sleep.

After dropping everyone in their respective places Abhimanyu, Nandani and Mukti reached Murthy mansion.

Murthy mansion...

After reaching home Mukti directly left to her room to get some rest followed by Abhimanyu and Nandani. After got freshen up  Nandani went in Abhimanyu's room to tell him about her date with Manik and left for her room to get ready. Mukti was in her room sleeping soundly as she was very tired with today's fun so Nandani can leave mansion without any worry of getting cought.
( Only Abhimanyu knows about Manan being in a relationship as Nandani don't hide anything for him )