🅿🅰🆁🆃 19.

Happy new year to all my lovely readers.Wishing you a year filled with love, laughter, and memorable moments. May all your dreams come true in the coming year.May the new year bring you exciting opportunities, endless possibilities, and the courage to chase your dreams. ✨❤️✨

Happy reading...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending some time together, both of them thought of going to their respective homes.It was already quarter to 12 .

Both settled themselves in Manik's car and left for Murthy mansion.  Manik was driving his car with one hand and holding Nandani hand with other. Both were silent still there was a feeling of love, care and comfort.

Outside Murthy mansion...

Nandani and Manik were standing near the door of the mansion.

Nandani: drive carefully while going home.

Manik: hmm...... Good night Nandani

Nandani: Good night Manik

Saying this, she was about to leave when Manik held her hand and Swiftly put the ring on her finger. All this happened so quickly that Nandini could not understand anything , she remained stiff like a statue. After sliding ring he kissed her knuckle followed by her forehead, that's when she came in her senses.

Manik: I love you Nandani.

A sweet smile crept on her lips and without thinking she kept her lips on his . They weren't moving their lips, they were feeling eachother. After a couple of minute both parted away.

Nandani: love you more Manik.

Saying this she again kept her lips on his but this time he started kissing her softly moving lips on a slow rhythm. After the kiss Nandani entered inside her mansion while Manik left for his .

Next day...

In space academy...

Fab 5 with soha were sitting in canteen on their usual place as it is still time for their lectures to start but something was different today.

Nandani was looking at the entrance of the canteen time and again as if waiting for someone which was noticed by Fab 4 and Soha.

Cabir: oye Nanz , are you even listening to what I am saying.

No response.

Soha: Nandani can you please help me with this problem.

Soha asked showing a math's problem.

No response.

Mukti ( saying to no one in particular ) : ise kya hua
( what happened to her )

Navya ( said while shaking ) : Nandani kaha koi hui ho , hum sab kab se tumhe awaz de rahe hai
(Nandani, where are you lost , we all have been calling you since so long.)

Nandani ( coming into senses ) : huh..? Sorry wo main kuch soch rahi thi
(soree vo main kuchh soch rahee thee
Sorry, I was thinking about something.)

Cabir : wo toh Hume bhi pata hai but kya soch rahi thi tum ?
(We also know that, but what were you thinking?)

Nandani: wo...wo...

Nandini was thinking of some excuse when the bell rang indicating that it's time for their lectures to start .

Nandani: The bell has rung guys, let's go, it's getting late for the lecturers.

Saying this she quickly left from there.

Everyone was confused by his behavior when Kabir and Mukti said in unison " kuch toh gadbad hai ".
( something is wrong )

In classroom...

It was maths class, Soha wasn't attending today's class as she was having some assignments to complete which is supposed to submit in the next lecture so she to the library.

Here in classroom Cabir and Nandani were sitting whereas Manik was explaining them some important theories .

Cabir ( whispering ) : oye , tu canteen se aise bahar kyu  bhaagi ?
( Hey, why did you leave the canteen like this? )

Nandani ( whispering ) : wo....

Manik ( looking at Cabir and Nandani ): Why are you two talking in the middle of class?

Cabir / Nandani : sorry sir

Manik : If I let you both sit together, you will start talking again. So, Cabir you sit on the first bench of the first row and you sit on the last bench of the third row.

Both of them were showing puppy faces to each other but then they went and sat where they were told.

After explaining the theories Manik gave test on basis of those theories to solve.

All were focused on solving the problem but our very own Manik was busy in admiring his lady love.

" Kitni khubsurat lag Rahi hai wo mere favourite color me " ( She looks so beautiful in my favorite color ) Manik thought.

He kept an eye on everyone to make sure no one was cheating. At the same time he was  glancing his love of the life.

Nandani had completed her test and was checking it once when Manik came and stood beside her.

Everyone was concentrating on their test so no one paid attention to Manik, not even Nandini.

Manik quickly bent down and pecked Nandini's lips and stood up again.

Nandani could not understand for some time what had just happened. After some time, she looked at Manik in shock , where as he was standing emotionless as if nothing happened.

After the test everybody left the class except Nandani as she was sitting on the last bench and Manik took her test paper late on purpose as he wanted to spend some time with her.

Nandani: what was that?

Manik : what was what?

Nandani : Manik you only told to keep it secret so what was that ?

Manik: it wasn't my fault, who told you to look so hot and cute at the same time.

Hearing his reply she blushed a little bit soon hide it as she doesn't want him to tease her more.

As it was already late for Nandani 's next lecture so she gave a quick peck on Manik's lips and ran whereas this time Manik didn't understand what just happened with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nandani 's attire...

I hope you'll like the update

Show your love to this part also.

If there is any mistake please feel free to correct me.

Love you all .

Thank you for reading.

Simran ~

Sꫀׁׅܻᝯׁꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻtׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮  ᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅ✓ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅᧁׁ ❤️ hׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara