🅿🅰🆁🆃 17.

Happy reading...❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning...

Murthy mansion...

Nandani's bedroom...

As usual Nandani was sleeping in her bed but one think was new and that was she was smiling or we can say blushing while sleeping. Soon she got up with a Jerk listening the knock on the door or rather we can say that listening to the banging on her room door. Getting off from her bed she opened her room door only to welcome Fab 4 members along with Soha .

All settled down on couch and some on bed. Nandani looked at them with amazement and then asked ...

Nandani : guys, why are you'll here today that also this morning. And Cabir you woke up this early I can't believe I think I'm still sleeping and dreaming.

Mukti: I guess this is Cabir's job.

Cabir: what?

Navya : throw this lame jokes and be sarcastic .

Cabir: very funny.

Aryaman: we know that you are funny 🤣

Cabir throw a pillow on Aryaman which he easily Dodge but it landed on Soha as she was sitting beside Aryaman. After some more Tom and Jerry fight all settled down.

Nandani : on a serious note guys, why are you'll here and that also this early.

Abhimanyu ( entering inside) : it's not early morning princess. It's almost 12 noon. You slept too much today.

Nandani ( shocked) : whatt...

Cabir: why are you shouting Nanz...

Nandani : oh shit , I missed my classes. But what are you'll doing here why are you'll not at college?

Soha: relax Nandu, it's just that all our classes are cancelled for some meetings or something that's why we are here.

Navya: we thought that you must be knowing about this that's why you didn't come.

Nandani : and why did you think like that?

Mukti: because college trustee is your boyfriend

Aryaman: boyfriend??? Nandu why didn't you tell this to me.

Soha ( hitting Aryaman) : idiot, she was just teasing her.

Aryaman: ohh sorry, continue

Nandani : what continue I ..

Before she could say something Cabir interpreted her saying...

Cabir: teasing session

Nandani : Cabirrr...

Cabir: I know my name

Nandani : huh , I'll just freshen up and come.

Saying so she tapped her foot showing her irritation and entered inside her walk in closet with her phone.

The first thing she did was to check whether there is any massage of Manik or not just then her phone pinged with a massage of her love a.k.a. Manik Malhotra.

Phone conversation...

Manik : good morning love ❤️

( A red hue crept on her cheeks)

Nandani : good morning.
                Actually I just woke up.
               Were you wanting for me

Manik : no
             I knew that you'll be sleeping that's why.
            I didn't came .

Nandani  : but how did you know that?

Manik: we were awake till late at night so it's
             obvious that you'll be sleeping for a long.

Nandani: I got to know that today all our
               classes got cancelled.

Manik: so what are you up to now.
             As it's a free day for you

Nandani: my friends are here so basically we'll
                 be having a movie marathon or
                 shopping day
                What about you?

Manik: I have some important meetings to
             attend so I'll be there.

Nandani: hmm

Manik: can we meet tonight if you are free?

Nandani: yeah sure.

Manik : be ready by 8 , I'll pick you from your house.

Nandani: okay. I'll text you later , they all are waiting for me in my room.

Manik: okay. Byee. Love you. ❤️

Nandani: bye. ❤️

End of phone conversation...

After texting Manik Nandani took a quick shower as everyone are waiting for her in her room then she got ready and stepped out of her walk in closet.

Nandani 's outfit...

She applied some Kohl and lipstick

She applied some Kohl and lipstick. Then she turned to face Abhimanyu, Fab 4 and Soha.

Nandani : so what's the plan for today as we don't have college?

Abhimanyu: first have something then we'll discuss about it and I'll also joining you'll as I took an off today. ( Turning towards others) you'll also come down and have some snacks you'll must be hungry as it's almost lunch time.

Cabir: you are the best Abhi bhai, I'm damn hungry let's go and eat.

All gave a disbelief look as some time before only Cabir had so many chips in cars while coming to Murthy mansion.

All muttered: bukkad!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for so long.

I'll try to give regular after some time as I'm busy nowadays with my classes so I'm not getting time to write.

I hope you'll like this chapter.

Please do inline comment on parts which you like and you can freely point out my mistakes.

If you like the part then just vote for it and do let me know what scenes you'll want me to add after this.

Thank you for reading. ❤️

Simran ~