🅿🅰🆁🆃 4.

Happy reading. ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day when Cabir is leaving for Delhi and today Manik is going to join space.

Nandani wanted to be with Cabir but having an early morning flight he denied her .

  After dropping off his baby bro Manik left for Malhotra mansion to get ready as a professor in space . He is very happy that he'll able too see Nandani every day but also afraid that he'll do somthing out of control and will regret after words . Keeping his thoughts aside he got ready and left for space.

Space college...

Canteen...

As usual Fab 5 were sitting in canteen and following their regular routine which means Aryaman and Soha in their own world and our Twin Sister in their own world but somthing is unusual her. Somthing is Missing and that is our Nandu . Like every other day she is not studying or learning any theorem besides she is just sulking and the only reason for this is her best friend a.k.a. Cabir is not here.

Nandani : guy's let's go to our classes. I'm getting bored over here. And today our new professor for math's is also coming. I don't want to give a bad impression.

Soha : oh God ! I tho just forgot about that. Thank you so much Nandu , let's go . I don't want to give a bad impression either.

Saying both left for their class and after sometime others also left for their classes.

Nandani and Soha entered inside their classroom ,it was still 5 mins left to start their lecture.

Soon after 5 min Manik entered inside with all his glory. Wearing red shirt and black pant. Folding his sleeve's till elbow keeping his front one botton open looking hot and handsome in his favourite colour.

Manik's attire...

Nandani's attire

Nandani's attire...

All stood up to wish him , he also replied everyone

All stood up to wish him , he also replied everyone . But his eyes were searching someone or we could say his love of life . And after searching her from his eyes he spotted her sitting with a girl on third bench second last row. After that he composed himself and said...

Manik : so as you'll know that your previous professor is having some health issues so I'll be your professor untill you'll get a new professor. Today is my first day so I won't teach anything . So everyone give me your intro.

Student : excuse me sir, you didn't tell us your name.

Manik : I'm not ur classmate to call me by name , so I don't think I should give my  intro or something to you'll , isn't it. ( He said with a strict tone )

All the girls who were ogling him jerked out off their thoughts listening to him.

The boy who asked him question sit quietly not having any answer.

Manik ( sternly ) : I would like to have discipline in my class . I don't want anyone to misbehave in my class. I have some rules which you'll have to follow.

Rule no. 1 - I want pin drop silence while I'm teaching, if you have any query you can ask besides that not a single word is acceptable.

Rule no. 2 - I won't tolerate any late comers.

Rule no. 3 - I won't my work done within the time without any delay.

And if anyone tries to break my rules then they have face the consequences.

All students just nodded listening to him.

Manik : and most important I'll be expecting you'll to answer me in words.

Students : okay sir.

Manik : so start introducing yourself. Start from  the first row .

All introduced themselves by telling their names and now it's Nandani's turn to introduce herself.

Nandani : I'm Nandani Murthy , sister of Abhimanyu Murthy CEO of Murthy empire.

Manik : tell me something about yourself.

All looked at Manik in shocked look as he didn't ask any questions to others. All girls were feeling jealous of her as Manik was talking to her sweetly.

Nandani : what you wanna know sir?

Manik : tell me about your hobbies or favourite subject.

Nandani : I like cooking and music , I also like to play guitar, it's my favorite thing to do when I'm happy . And my favourite subject is math's.

She said will a sweet smile playing on her lips. Manik was just staring her with pure love. His trace broke when he heard bell , which means his lecture is over.

Manik : I'll start with a new chapter from tomorrow .

Saying this he left from there. After him everybody left class only Nandani and Soha were left Nandani was packing her stuff's when Soha said ...

Soha : I think our new professor is having a crush on you.

Nandani : and why do you think so ?

Soha : you didn't see him how he was looking at you .

Nandani : nope, I have other works to do .

Soha : ohh so who was staring him time to time without blinking. Was I dreaming or what ?

Nandani : ho..how...wo...wou...would...I... know... that You were dreaming or not ?

Soha : then why are you stuttering this much ?

Nandani : I tho...

Nandani not having anything to say got up from her place and dragged Soha out saying Aryaman must be waiting for her as they have planned a date today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'll like this part please click on the Star 🌟 button.

Please do inline comment to know which is your favourite scenes.

Comment me if you don't like any part.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all. ️❤️