🅿🅰🆁🆃 9.

Happy reading... ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day...

Space college...

Nandani's classroom...

Nandani, Soha and Cabir entered inside their classroom as they were having their math's lecture. Nandani was feeling awkward to attend Manik's class after her yesterday's incident with him. She tried to avoid this class but Cabir forcefully dragged her with him.

When Nandani reached on her usual place where she sits with Soha and Cabir ( three on a bench so they sit together Nandani in middle, Cabir right side of Nandani and Soha on left side.) There was a gift box kept on the bench with a sorry Card for Nandani.

Nandani was not understanding who kept this Box on her bench that also with a sorry Card, then After thinking for a minute or two she got to know that it might be Manik who kept this over here

Nandani was not understanding who kept this Box on her bench that also with a sorry Card, then After thinking for a minute or two she got to know that it might be Manik who kept this over here . She got a instent smile on her lips but soon it dropped think he is sorry for the kiss which they shared yesterday. She thought that it's a mistake from him that's why he gave her a sorry Card.

Cabir : wow Nanz a sorry present for you. But who kept it over here.

Soha : maybe her admirer.

Nandani : shut up guys.

Saying she opened the box to be surprised seeing different types of chocolate. Her eyes shined with looking at so many chocolates. There was one more small box present in she middle, she opened it. There was a small pendent with a letter for her.

 There was a small pendent with a letter for her

She opened the small box to see a pendant with infinity symbol

She opened the small box to see a pendant with infinity symbol. After that she opened the letter to read what is there and why all this things are done by him.

Letter...

I'm sorry Nandani for shouting on you yesterday and also for kissing you without your concern.
--x--

Nandani's POV...

He said that this all things are for shouting on me . Then what about the kiss ? I should talk to him .

Nandani's POV ends...

Nandani came out of trace listening to Cabir's voice.

Cabir : Hey Nanz what are you thinking.

Nandani : nothing.

Saying she sat down on her place. Soha and Cabir were about to ask questions from her but then only their professor entered inside which is non other than our lover boy a.k.a. Manik Malhotra.

After wishing everyone sat down on their place , Manik was just looking at Nandani and she was ignoring eye contact with him. But two pairs of eyes saw all this with a smirk on their lips.

And for your kind information the two pairs of eyes are non other than our Cabir and Soha who passed a "we need to find out" look at each other.

Soon class ended and Nandani rushed out of the classroom taking the box which Manik gave her . Soha and Cabir gave eachother a confused look .

Nandani entered inside the staff room after confirming that no one is there except Manik . Manik was collecting his belongings from the table when Nandani reached near him and kept the box on his desk. Manik looked at her with confusion.

Manik : what is this?

Nandani : for that only I'm here . What is this ? Why you kept this on my bench ?

Manik ( stammering ) : wo ... I ... I ... Didn't ... Keep this ... On your ... Bench.

Nandani : yeah that's why you are stammering right ?

Manik : I'm not stammering. And more over this is for shouting at you yesterday. I'm sorry for that. I know I shouldn't have shout at you.

Nandani : and also for the kiss ( said looking here and there avoiding eye contact with him )

Manik : no , I'm not guilty for that .

Nandani : what ??

Manik : nothing.

Saying he left from there . Leaving the box there only saying to keep that as an apology for shouting not for the kiss . Listening this Nandani blushed but soon hide it .

But but but there was two pairs of eyes who saw this and passed with a smirk to eachother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short story but hope you'll like it.

I'm not getting time to write a long story because of my health.

If you'll like this part please click on the Star 🌟 button.

Please do inline comment to know which is your favourite scenes.

Comment me if you don't like any part.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all. ️️️❤️

~Simran