🅿🅰🆁🆃 2.

Happy reading. ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two weeks Fab 5 joining space. They are very popular in space in this shot period of time. Even senior's are afraid from them because of the aura which they carry with them.

Space college ...

Canteen...

Fab 5 were sitting on their regular place, as usual Cabir was eating and irritating Nandani , Aryaman was romancing with Soha , Mukti and Navya were discussing about their designs and our Nandu was reading some important theory listening to what he was telling. Suddenly Cabir Said...

Cabir : hey guys, I wanna tell you something.

Nandani ( keeping her book aside ) : what you wanna tell Cabir. If it's something regarding your stupid jokes then I'm warning you first only don't you dare to utter a single word.

Cabir : no yaar Nanz , it's about my love.

Aryaman : you like someone ( said loudly )

This caught everyone's attention including a person who is not happy with the announcement which Aryaman said which can be clearly known from her facial expressions.

Cabir : when I said that stupid.

Mukti : then what were you saying that you want to tell us about your Love.

Before Cabir can clarify anything Nandani spoke...

Nandani : he is talking about being RJ , isn't it Cabir.

Cabir : yep , only you know about me. This people who are saying that they are my friend don't know anything about me , huh.

He started his emotional drama which soon ended by Soha.

Soha : if you don't want to tell then just get lost we have our class to attend.

Saying this she was about to go taking Nandani when Cabir said...

Cabir : Hey , you both sit down , first let me tell you what I want to tell.

Nandani : Cabir , we have a very important class to attend will join you after that , bu-bye .

Saying this she left from there with Soha.

-----------------------

In Malhotra empire...

Manik is sitting in his cabin going through some of his file when he got a call from Cabir. He received his call and...

Cabir : hey bhai , what are you doing ?  Are you free now ? Did I disturb you ? Where are you now ? Bhai , why are you not answering ? Are you there bhai ? Hello...

Manik : if you let me talk then only I can answer na baby bro.

Cabir ( cribbing like a small kid) : Bhaiii...

Manik : what baby bro.

Cabir : don't call me baby bro bhai , I'm not a small kid.

Manik : but still you are my baby bro.

Cabir : leave it bhai , I called you to inform that I'll be late today. I'm going to Murthy mansion with Nandani .

Manik : okay

Cabir : bye bhai , I have a class to attend talk to to you later .

Saying this Cabir hung up the call and left for his class.