🅿🅰🆁🆃 5.

Happy reading. ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two day's since Cabir left for Delhi, and Manik joining space. Fab 3 and Soha always tease Nandani with her new professor's name. Although they don't know his name but they know his surname which is Malhotra.

Not only Soha but all her classmates notice how Manik see's Nandani. They always spot Manik a.k.a. their new professor near Nandani. Nandani also noticed this but never gave importance. She is always busy with her book's or listening music.

Cabir is unknown to the fact that Manik joined space as a professor but Nandani had informed him about a new professor joining . Cabir took BBA with math's so Nandani and Cabir have a similar classes for math's.

Manik thought he'll tell Cabir about his joining in space as a professor when he'll return back to Mumbai.

Space college...

Canteen...

Fab 4 and Soha are sitting in their usual place when Aryaman notice their New professor coming towards canteen. He thought a way to confirm whether Mr. New professor is really having somthing for Nandani or they are just taking it wrong.

Aryaman stood up from his sit and came near Nandani and stood beside her. Now hole canteens attention was on Nandani and Aryaman. Manik was standing near the entrance of canteen.

Aryaman : Nandani can you please come out with me I want to tell you something.

Nandani : what are you going to say, can't you say it here , Arya ?

Aryaman : of course no , Nanz . How can I declare my love in a place like this ?

Nandani : whatt???

Mukti and Navya looked at Aryaman like he has grown horns. And Soha was just sitting quietly because she knows why Aryaman doing like this. She noticed Manik in canteen so she just got idea what Aryaman is thinking.

All stated hooting for him and telling Nandani to accept his proposal , she was about to speak something when Manik came in between and said...

Manik : what's going on over here ?

He asked controlling his anger . He just want to bit the hell out off him ( Aryaman ) .

Soha : Aryaman just proposed Nandani to be his girlfriend.

Fab 3 ( Mukti + Navya + Nandani ) looked at Soha as if she grown horns. She was telling this casually as if she doesn't understand what just Aryaman asked. Nandani was about to shed tears thinking she'll be the reason for someone's breakup.

Manik ( glaring Aryaman ) : is it some park or pub to do this all things over here.

Aryaman : but sir..

Before he could say something they heard someone's sobbing sound , when both of them turned they saw Nandani silently crying. Aryaman came beside Nandani and hugged her calming her down but it was just increasing , Manik's blood boiled seeing this scene.

He separated Nandani from Aryaman and hugged Nandani giving shock to the hole canteen. Nandani responded the hug by encircling her hands behind his back. She started crying loudly. Manik started to say some soothing words to stop her from crying.

After crying for 15 minutes Nandani got her senses that she is hugging her professor she composed herself . After Apologising and thanking Manik she took her bag from her sit and left the canteen.