🅿🅰🆁🆃 12.

Happy reading...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day...

Space college...

Nandani was standing near the college gate thinking whether to go inside and face her friends questions and answers session or to go back home. After battling with her inner feelings she decided to go inside .

It was almost time for her 1st lecture so she directly goes to her class . Soha  was already present over there. Nandani goes and sits beside her .

Nandani : morning Soha

Soha : morning Nandu , today you are late .

Nandani : huh ???

Soha : I said your late.

Nandani : ohh... Haa actually I got up late .

Soha : hmm

After that they had some normal talks which just which just confused Nandani. Soon after that their professor entered inside and started with his lecture. ( Professor is not Manik as it is a biology class )

Nandani's POV...

What happened to Soha why she is behaving weird. Or I'm just over thinking. But she didn't ask anything about yesterday or about Manik .

Nandani's POV ends...

Nandani comes out of her thoughts when Soha shook her.

Soha : where are you lost Nandu ?

Nandani : no where , what happened ?

Soha : lecture is over let's go to canteen others must be there.

Nandani : hmm , let's go.

Both left for the canteen .

Canteen ...

Both entered inside the canteen to see all the other members of Fab 5 were sitting on their usual place. Both comes near them and took their place. But for a shocker for Nandani no one asked her about anything they were behaving as if nothing happened yesterday . They were having their normal conversation. Leaving all her thoughts aside Nandani started talking with them as usual .

Cabir : Nanz , I was thinking why not to go for a movie today  ?

Nandani : that's a great . What do you'll think about it guys ?

Fab 3 / Soha : I'm in...

After their college time got over all left for their house deciding that they will meet each other at evening.

Phone conversation between Fab 4 and Soha ( Fab 4 = Cabir , Navya , Aryaman , Mukti )

Aryaman : plan A is done.

Mukti : now it's time for the plan B.

Navya : are you ready for that Cabir .

Cabir : yeah I'm in bhai's company. I'll text you after plan B is done

Soha : so we'll meet after sometime before Nandani comes.

Fab 4 : done then .

Cabir : let's get to the work.

Phone conversations ends...

Malhotra empire...

Manik's cabin...