🅿🅰🆁🆃 7.

Happy reading. ️❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Space college...

Canteen...

Nandani entered inside the canteen and took her usual place. Fab 3 and Soha were already present over there...

Soha : guys , I have something to share with you.

Fab 4 : what is it?

Soha : today our new professor came and spoke ever so sweetly with our Nandu. And the most important thing is that they both our twinning today.

Listening this Nandani split the juice which she was drinking a while ago and started coughing. All got worried for her seeing her like that . Soha rubbed Nandani's back and Mukti gave a glass of water to Nandani. She took some sips of water and calmed herself down.

Navya : are you feeling better now .

Nandani just nodded and thanked Mukti and Soha.

Aryaman : is that juice running somewhere.

Fab 3 and Soha looked at him giving him a confused look.

Mukti : are you out of your mind Arya, what are you even asking?

Aryaman : I thought that the juice is running out that's why she was drinking it like that.

Nandani ( with a cute pout ) : you can't say like that Arya.

Navya : Cabir is not here that doesn't mean you'll start behaving and cracking lame jokes like him.

Aryaman : so someone is missing Cabir so much .

Navya didn't say anything just looked here and there.

Navya : nothing like that Arya , I was.... I was just saying that ... That ki ... BTW when he is returning back from Delhi.

Soha : Navya we know that you have feeling for him.

Nandani : beside that idiot everyone knows that you like him .

Aryaman : if you keep in hiding this from him then he'll find someone else settle down with her.

Mukti : I'm just tired telling her the same thing but she will never listen to me nor you'll.

Navya : look who's giving advice. The one who still didn't conference her love from last two years.

Arya /Soha /Nandu : what ???

Nandani : you love someone.

Soha : why didn't you tell anyone?

Aryaman : who is that lucky man for whom our lady Bheem fall for?

Everyone where asking her about that person whom she love but she was just glaring Navya for telling this to everyone while Navya was just giving her a puppy look.

Mukti : stop it guys, my ears will be RIP if you'll continue with this questions.

All become quite for some time then again started shooting thier questions on her.

Mukti : if you'll don't shut your mouth then I'm living .

All kept a finger on their lips. Then after some time Nandani asked...

Nandani : who is he?

Mukti: Abhimanyu.

Aryaman just cleared his ears and asked her...