🅿🅰🆁🆃 11.

Assalamu alaikum my readers...

Eid Mubarak to all my muslim readers..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading... ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same day...

At night...

Murthy mansion...

As usual Nandani and Abhimanyu were having their bro-sis time.

Nandani : bhai .

Abhimanyu : Yes princess.

Nandani : when are you going to propose Mukti.

Abhimanyu : I don't know princess , I'm scared of she rejects me then , I can't live without her.

Nandani : bhai , if you will not try then how will you know whether she loves you or not.

Abhimanyu : I don't think she loves me .

Nandani : and who told you that?

Abhimanyu : didn't you notice princess ?

Nandani : what bhai?

Abhimanyu :  she never talk to me normally how she talk with you and other members of Fab 5 or any other person.

Nandani : may be she is shy to talk to you.

Abhimanyu : she and shy I can't believe it . The tomboy of Fab 5 is all being shy just to have a talk with me. It's impossible.

Nandani : bhai , I'm telling you this because today she was telling that her nani has been asking about her marriage. She wants Mukti and Navya to get married as soon as possible if you didn't propose her now then maybe she'll marry someone else and will be having a happy family.

Abhimanyu : how can her nani do that , she is too small for all this things . Why can't she deny her Nani's request or anything.

Nandani : she can't deny bhai.

Abhimanyu : but why can't she ?

Nandani : I don't know bhai , you just propose her soon or come for her marriage to bless them.

Abhimanyu : no I'll propose her soon till then you see that she should not accept any proposal.

Nandani : I'll try Bhai .

Having some more talk both retired for their rooms.

Nandani's bedroom...

Nandani after coming to her room did her usual work like brushing her teeth and changing her clothes to night suite she came near a statue of her God Ayyappa .

Nandani : sorry Ayyappa , but  you know na why I lied to Bhai. He will never gonna take a step nor Mukti and I can't even tell bhai that mukti loves her because she told me not to tell.

After praying to her God Ayyappa. She lay down on her bed but sleep is far away from her.

Nandani's POV...

Why can't I sleep without thinking about that kiss and Manik . Now all my friends also know about it. However today I escaped from their KBC but not tomorrow. Ayyappa please be with me .

Nandani's POV ends...

After thinking and lot of self talk sleep consumed her .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I know you'll be disappointed with this very small chapter.

I'm literally very busy and from next week I'm joining my classes so I won't be to write but I'll try to update daily.

If you'll like this part please click on the Star 🌟 button.

Please do inline comment to know which is your favourite scenes.

Comment me if you don't like any part.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all. ️❤️

~Simran