🅿🅰🆁🆃 10.

Happy reading... ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Space college...

Canteen...

Fab 4 and Soha were sitting on their usual place soon Nandani joined them with a sweet smile and a blush on her face after keeping the box in her locker room.

All looked at her with a "suspicious" look. Nandani looked at them with a "confused" look.

Nandani : Hey guys , what happened? Why are you all giving me  this "creepy" look.

Soha : are you hiding something from us.

Cabir : leave about them , are you hiding something from me, I'm your best friend , you can't hide anything from me. Now spill the beans.

Nandani : about what are you talking guys ?

Aryaman : our new professor. Now you should get it about what we are talking about, isn't it Nandu ?

Nandani : what about him?

Cabir : you are hiding something from us Nanz , we know that now just spill the beans.

Nandani : really Cabir , am I hiding something or you.

Cabir ( frowning ) : what am I even hiding ? I'm not hiding anything .

Nandani : so our new professor is not your brother the "Manik Malhotra"

Cabir : no , wait what ? Who told you about him being my brother ?

Fab 3  / Soha : what ???

Aryaman : is he your brother ?

Navya : why you didn't tell us about him being your brother ?

Mukti : that is the reason why I always thought that I saw him some where.

Soha : but wait , how did you get to know about him being Cabir's brother Nandu?

Nandani : wo ... Wo... Haa ... I saw his picture on a magazine so I got to know .

Cabir : is that so , then why were you stammering Nanz .

Nandani : I wasn't stammering.

Soha : now you will tell that you and him were not secretly having a glance of eachother.

Cabir : or that sorry Card was not from him.

Mukti : what about those chocolates.

Aryaman : leave all that . And tell me when did you kissed him and why didn't you tell us about that .

"WHAT"

This is from all except mukti and Aryaman , they were just giving a smirk to Nandani .

So those two pairs of eyes who saw all the happening in the staff room is non other than. Mukti and Aryaman.

Cabir : bhai kissed you ?

Soha : when ?

Navya : I think today I'll get a heart attack because of all this new found information.

Mukti : we are waiting for your answer miss Murthy.

Aryaman : are you two guys dating ?

Cabir : don't tell me that you both are dating that's why you know us being brothers.

Nandani ( shocked) : are you'll out of your mind. We are not dating .

Saying she ran out of the canteen taking her belongings avoiding more such questions.

-----------------

Love cafe ( it's just my imagination )

After coming out off the canteen Nandani came in her favourite cafe to relax her self. She was thinking about the all the happening when a person came and sat infront of her.

Person : I think someone is upset .

Nandani : hmm

Person : is something serious doll ?

Nandani : nothing serious , it's just that I'm confused. I don't know what's happening with me.

Person : and what's that ?

Nandani told that person about the incident happened after Manik joined space. And also about her unknown feelings for him. She even told about the kiss and today's incident happened in the college.

Person : so , do you like him.?

Nandani : I don't know.

Person : does he like you ?

Nandani : I don't know.

Person : don't stress so much , just go with the flow . Do what your heart say's okay .

Nandani : hmm thank you so much Harshad Bhai.

Harshad just kissed her forehead. After that they talked for sometime while having a cup of coffee . Soon Nandani left for her house bidding bye to Harshad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

                           New character.

Harshad Saxena - 28 year's

Harshad Saxena a well known business man

Harshad Saxena a well known business man . He owns so many hotels along with a cafe which is "love cafe " . He is married with his love of life. Knows Abhimanyu Murthy from his college time and also Nandani. Nandani is like his sister. He is his parents single child so he treats Nandani as his sister. He is very protective and caring towards her. Loves his wife a lot.

( Nandani always goes to his cafe whenever she is upset or stressed for something or the other . Both have a great bond which no one can break neither can understand )

[ Note : there won't be any villian in my story so just take a chill ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to give you'll daily updates but not possible because of my health issue and also there is a wedding for which I'm busy with all those shopping and arrangements.

If you'll like this part please click on the Star 🌟 button.

Please do inline comment to know which is your favourite scenes.

Comment me if you don't like any part.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all. ❤️

~Simran