🅿🅰🆁🆃 8.

Happy reading.️❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day...

Space college...

Canteen...

Fab 4 were sitting on their usual place telling Cabir about the things happened in his absence. But Aryaman and Soha were not present over there..

Cabir : where is our love bird's ? Lectures are going to start.

Navya : I'll call Soha to ask about their whereabouts.

Navya called Soha and after talking with Soha she told them that Soha and Aryaman are not going to come today.

Mukti : but why suddenly?

Cabir : I guess they are  going for some date maybe.

Navya : no , actually Aryaman got high fever so Soha is Taking care of him that's why both are not gonna come today .

Nandani : what ? But why they didn't inform us before?

Navya : Soha said that Aryaman told not to tell anyone about it soo..

Cabir : I think we should go over there.

Mukti : me and Navya don't have any lecture today so we can go .

Cabir : I also don't have any classes today what about you Nanz ?

Nandani :  I have a class of biology.

Cabir : so after giving ur attendence just sneak out from your class then we'll go , okay.

Nandani : okay.

( Nandani use to bunk in her high school with Fab 4 and Soha )

After that Nandani left for her class . Mukti and Navya were sitting in Cabir's car and Cabir was waiting for Nandani outside her class.

Nandani gave her attendence and sneak out of the classroom without anyone's notice , this is what she  thought but one pair of eyes saw all this things.

Nandani and Cabir were going towards parking when someone closed Nandani's mouth and dragged her in an empty room and locked the door. He removed his hand from her mouth , Nandani was about to shout when she saw the person who dragged her inside is non other than our lover boy I mean Nandani's new professor a.k.a. Manik Malhotra standing infront of her with his Greek God look looking hot and handsome at the same time.

Manik's attire...

Nandani's attire

Nandani's attire...