🅿🅰🆁🆃 16.

Happy reading... ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malhotra empire...

Manik's cabin...

As usual Manik was sitting and reading his file but his concentration was somewhere else or we can say that he was busy thinking about his lady love a.k.a. Nandani. He was thinking about today's college incident , he was very happy that she said Yes but he is confuse wether it's really Nandani or someone else did a prank on him but no one know about his love for her.

He was thinking about her when someone entered inside his cabin without knocking and sat in front of him but still Manik was in his dream land .

Person : who's she ?

Manik came out of his thoughts and his expression changed to a surprised and happy , he smiled and hugged that person.

Manik : buddy you are back .

After breaking the hug .

Person : Yes but I think you are lost somewhere or maybe you know 😉 ?

Manik : you know na buddy that how much I love her.

Person : I know Manik but you should tell her about your feelings or else...

Before he could say anything Manik spoke...

Manik : I did .

Person : huh?

Manik : I told her about my feelings for her.

Person : what ? You really proposed her ? What is her answer ? Did she accept your proposal? Why are you not answering ? Can you please break this suspense and tell me what happened over here when I was not here ?

Manik  : If you allow me to speak then only I can say something right

After that he told him everything happened in his absence except their private movement 😉 .

Person : what ???

Manik : stop shouting, I don't want  my ears to be RIP.

Person : after telling me all your sh*ts you want me to not shout ? How can you expect this from me ? FYI she is my cousin .

Manik : I know that she is your cousin Mr. Arijit  Thakkar.

After that they had some chit chat then left for their respective places.

------------------

Murthy mansion...

Nandani's attire...