🅿🅰🆁🆃 13.

Thank you so much for 1k likes...

It means a lot to me <333...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading... ️❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Manik's car...

The situation inside the car was very different . Manik was just driving without saying anything and Nandani was just staring at the road not knowing what to do. After gathering so much of confidence she thought to ask him that where he is taking her . She was about to say something when Manik glared her for which she just closed her mouth and sat straight.

Manik stopped his car near a beach and got down from his car and came to Nandani's side . He opened car door for Nandani , when she stepped out he just took her hold of her hand and dragged her with him near a small house there.

 He opened car door for Nandani , when she stepped out he just took her hold of her hand and dragged her with him near a small house there

( Imagine this near a beach . 😅 )

He took her inside and without saying anything he just slammed his lips on her . The kiss was showing his anger , possessiveness , all his feelings which he was feeling at this situation and most importantly his love. He was telling her that how much he love her by that kiss but was Nandani was feeling the same , don't know .

After a long time he broke the kiss feeling her breathless . He joined their forehead . Nandani was numb to react anything, not getting any reaction he stepped back.

Manik ( angrily ) : why were you hugging that idiot last night. ? What were you doing there with him ?

Nandani ( coming into sense ) : huh ?

Manik : where were you last night ?

Nandani : why do you want that to know ?

Manik : just answer me damn it .

Nandani : I was with my friends .

Manik : what were you doing with them ?

Nandani : huh ??? ( Manik glared her ) we went to watch a movie and then spent some time on the beach.

Manik : why were you hugging that idiot ?

Nandani : huh ? 

Manik : that stupid Aryaman.

Nandani : actually I loved his proposal that's why .

Manik became more angry listening to her statment that she loved that stupid idiot Aryaman's proposal. He again slammed his lips with her . The kiss was same as before but this time for a change Nandani encircled her arms around his neck but didn't respond to the kiss. He accepted her to react the other way like pushing him but her she is pulling him more to her . Breaking the kiss he asked..