🅿🅰🆁🆃 14.

Happy reading... ️❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Space college...

Canteen...

Fab 4 and Soha were already there when Nandani joined them. She made an excuse that she woke up late and there was a lot of traffic for which she came late . After some time they finished all their lectures and thought to spend some time with eachother in Murthy mansion.

All came to Murthy mansion it was almost evening when they reach there. Abhimanyu was already present there as Nandani informed him about their arrival. They spend some time talking about something or the other.

All left for their home at 8 except Navya and Mukti as their grandparents are gone for some tirth yatra and they don't want their grandchildren's to stay alone in the mansion. So Nandani requested them to stay at their mansion till they return.

All four had their dinner talking with eachother others and there was two pairs of eyes who were stilling eachothers glance unknown to eachother that is our very own MukBhi ( Mukti + Abhimanyu ) but there was another two pairs of eyes who were looking at them and then exchanged a smirk. I don't want to tell you who they are but FYI they are their own siblings NavNi ( Navya + Nandani ) .

After dinner all were sitting on the sofa in the living room .

Nandani : Navya can you please come with me I want your help .

Navya : what help Nandu ?

Abhimanyu : what help you want princess ? I'll help you.

Saying he was going to stand when Nandani said .

Nandani : it's girly thing bhai . Navya can you please come with me.

Mukti : if you want I can help you Nandu.

Nandani ( glaring Navya ) : no thanks Mukti you sit here with bhai , I'll take Navya . She had promised me before.

Navya got what Nandani was trying to say and immediately stood up.

Navya : yeah yeah I remember , let's go Nandu.

While going Nandani winked at Abhimanyu indicating him to talk to her . Usually when someone is there Mukti avoids to make any conversation with Abhimanyu and same goes with Abhimanyu so that's why Nandani gave them some privacy.

NavNi entered inside Nandani's room .

Navya : don't tell me your Abhimanyu bhai also have crush on Mukti .

Nandani : Yes.

Navya : I don't know how many more shocks I'll get this day's. First Aryaman and Soha going to get married , next you and Manik bhai and now this my sister and your brother.

Nandani blushed hearing about her and Manik's name together but soon composed herself.

Nandani : it will be over After getting one more news from Cabir and you I guess.

This time it was Navya who blushed and then tried cover it up.

Navya : nothing is like that Nandu.

Nandani : don't make me fool I know about it. What did you think that you'll hide it from me .

Navya : no Nandu but I don't know about his feelings whether he has someone else.

Nandani : if I tell you that he have some feelings for you but he himself don't know about it.

Navya : but I never knew about it.

Nandani : give him some time to understand his feelings but don't give up keep trying someday or the other you'll be together like a couple.

NavNi talked for some more time then left to check on the love birds a.k.a. MukBhi. They both Were talking about something and smiling. NavNi also joined them and after talking for few more minutes all left for their rooms to sleep.

Abhimanyu's room...

Nandani knocked and entered inside Abhimanyu's room . He was just came out of his bathroom.

Abhimanyu : is everything okay princess?

Nandani : Yes bhai. I just came here to ask about my bhabhi.

Abhimanyu : bha.. bhabhi what are you saying princess ?

Nandani : don't act smart infront of me. I saw both of you exchanging look and that goodnight thing before retiring from living room.

Abhimanyu : nothing like that what your thinking princess it's just that we talked so much that I think now that she also have feeling for me but afraid to confess so thinking to do it next week probably.

Nandani ( excited) : wow bhai , I'm so happy for both of you.

Like this they talked about eachother. Nandani told Abhimanyu about Manik's confession and all living their private things , she told everything from him being his professor and all the happenings . Abhimanyu thought for some time and then said.

Abhimanyu : I think he really love's you. If I look like a brother then he's perfect for you.

Nandani : but how can you say that without knowing about him.

Abhimanyu : FYI we are both businessman we met eachother several times and most importantly he his my college friend. We were not that much close but we know eachother very well. He never gave his attention to any girl . He always saved himself for his soulmate and don't think that this is my words he himself confessed this when he was drunk in our fresher's party. And one more thing he told me about his feelings for you a long back when you were in 10th class. He himself said that he'll wait till you grow up. He is very possessive for you and will never cheat on you nor leave you. Think about it , I know this is New for you but as a brother I think his best for you.

Nandani : he before only told about his feelings to you ?

Abhimanyu : hmm.

After that both wished eachother night and then Nandani left for her room whereas Abhimanyu slept peacefully welcoming a new and bright day tomorrow.

Nandani's room...

Nandani laid down on her bed and closed her eyes after praying near Ayyappa asking to solve her problem.

She slept thinking about Manik only. It was early morning when she woke up with a sweet smile on her lips.

Nandani : I know what is my answer for his proposal. Thank you so much Ayyappa.

After getting ready she joined others for breakfast For a change Nandani was wearing a traditional dress today , Abhimanyu got to know why she was wearing traditional and gave a warm smile to her for which she returned the same smile with a blink , soon Abhimanyu left for his office and the girls left for the college.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'll like this part please click on the Star 🌟 button.

Please do inline comment to know which is your favourite scenes.

Comment me if you don't like any part.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all. ❤️

~Simran