🅿🅰🆁🆃 6.

Happy reading. ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day...

Space college...

Nandani was standing outside of her class . She was very nervous. She don't want to face her new professor her after yesterday's act. All girls were giving her a murderous glare. She was confused with their behaviour.

It was almost time to start her class. She after gathering so much confidence entered inside her class. Today she was sitting alone as Soha didn't come to college because of her date with Aryaman. And Cabir is also out of state. Soon bell rang indicating that their professor will enter.

Manik entered inside with his Greek God look giving all the girls hard time to control their hormone's. He is wearing a black shirt and blue Jean.

Manik's attire...

Nandani's attire

Nandani's attire...

He wished him but his eyes was searching someone or could say a perticula person who is non other than his lady love a

He wished him but his eyes was searching someone or could say a perticula person who is non other than his lady love a.k.a. Nandani Murthy. Soon he spotted her sitting at the last bench all alone . Seeing her a small smile crept on his lips.

Manik : today I'll give a test on what I thought you'll yesterday.

Manik gave some sums to slove on the board . All started to slove the problem. Manik was just staring Nandani without anyone's notice. He was observing her each and every action. He saw Nandani was not solving sums besides she is just rubbing her nose or putting her head down and again try to solve. She is just repeating it again and again.

Manik came and stood beside Nandani. Nandani still didn't notice that Manik was standing beside her . Manik moved his hand near her forehead to check whether she is ok. She Nandani felt like someone touch her forehead when she looked up she got shock that her new professor is standing soo close to her that also touching her forehead. Manik removed his hand from her .