Call Me Maybe

Carlos POV

Carlos POV

Someone opened wide the curtains in my room making me growl when I noticed the light on my face. You can no longer be hungover even in your own home.

-Come on Carlitos, Caco told me a really interesting thing- Lando sat down beside me.

-Leave me alone- I groan covering myself with the duvet.

-Not until you tell me who that blonde that Caco's talking about was and why she's not here with you right now- blonde...? ah, Valentina.

-You would have come to the party with us and you would have seen her.

-You know I can't keep up with you and Caco. Now spill.

-I only saw her trying to order a drink and since the waiter ignored her I helped her- I say sitting uo in bed and trying to get the sleep out of me.

-And?

-If you give me twenty minutes to shower and have breakfast, I'll tell you.

-Deal, come on, we're going golfing today.

I drop my head back onto the pillow again and cover my face with my arm. Lando removes the sheet that was covering me, making the cold in the room make my hair stand on end.

-Go, you stink.

When I got to the kitchen after taking a well-deserved shower, Lando was waiting for me with a coffee and toast on the table.

-Come on- he sat me down infront of the food- you can talk while you eat.

-Why so eagered?- I ask taking a sip of coffee.

-You haven't shown interest in anyone since Isa, I want to know what was special about this girl.- Right...Isa...It hasnt been that long has it? A year is considered long? Okay it has been a long time.

-I dont know- I Sigh- She made me feel normal I guess.

-Didnt she recognized you?

-No idea, she said my face was familiar but I tried to divert the subject.

-Do you have a photo?

-I left my phone on the room but she gave me her insta. I think it was public, Valentina Díaz.

He searched for the name on his phone and frowned.

-Carlos she has four million followers.

-She has what?- I almost choked on the toast.

-I know where she gets them from, she's hot- I slap the back of his head and he let out a growl of protest.

-I didn't realize yesterday when I clicked on follow...- I say scrolling on the profile. It's sure is her.

-Are you going to send her a message or what? I'm sure she's already awake.- I look to my watch and see that it's already two in the afternoon.

I get into her chat and think about what I'm going to say. Why is it so hard to look at a blank chat?