Love You Need

-You know how to drive right?-Carlos asked when we were putting on the suits

The race didn't start until this afternoon so some of us had decided to celebrate the start of the season by going karting. These guys spend hours behind the wheel but still want more.

-Carlos, I might not do this as a job but I have a driver's license, don't worry.

-I'll tell the boys not to go too hard.

Wrong thing to say babe, now if you cross my path I'll take you off the track just to get ahead of you

-Don't even think about it, you're going to have to beat us, we don't want you to go easy simply because of us- says Lily.

-What she said- I say crossing my arms.

@ valentinadiaz has posted a story

-Who promised you that?-Carlos said after I posted the story

-Max-I say with a smile.

The Redbull driver had asked me if I had ever gone around a circuit and since I hadn't he had promised to take me if I ended up ahead of him.

-Well, Max can give his girlfriend a ride if he wants, but you stay on the ground. I dont want you dead and most importantly, I dont want Miri to kill me.

Well, thanks for knowing what your priorities are.

Besides, Miri had never accepted one of my partners so quickly, he would be fine.

-She wouldn't kill you, she likes you- I laugh.

-I'm not so sure about that.

-Have you received any threatening messages from her?- he frowns. See? If she hasn't threatened you, you're safe.

-No, she just told me that if I crashed this weekend she wouldn't buy tickets to Barcelona. By the way, remember her that if she wants them I'll get the tickets for her and Nia.