Welcome to New York

I was in a very bad mood

I was in a very bad mood. Not only had Miri called me earlier today telling me that the police had not been able to find anything against Paolo and therefore there would be no charges against him. But on top of that my camera man today was a complete asshole.

-Have you done this before? You don't seem like the most...qualified person to do this job.

Valentina, remember, murder is ilegal.

-Of course I've done this before- I say as confident as possible.

He looks me up and down and makes a face. Was this guy for real?

-Dedicate yourself only to recording and let me do my job, we don't have to talk- I say.

I put on my best smile and prepare to interview the first person. We had barely been an hour in when I saw a familiar face.

-Sir Lewis Hamilton!- he rolls his eyes-Could you give us a few minutes of your time?

-Not if you call me sir again- don't be knighted if you don't want it to be used against you then.

-First of all, who are you wearing?- I say pointing to his outfit. It was...colorful?

-Law Roach dressed me today, he's incredibly talented.

-I can see. How are the sensations of the season? it is being a thight competition that's for sure.

-More fun than the previous one that is clear.

I didn't see last season but considering that in every race I almost end up on the verge of a heart attack I believe him.

-After your victory in Azerbaijan, do you see yourself winning your eighth this year? You would finally surpass Schumacher's record.

A smirk appears on his face.

-Looks like you've done your homework!- he teases.

-I always prepare for my work- I say giving the camera man a sneaky look.

-And answering your question of course, that has always been the goal and with 5 different winners in the last 5 races it is still quite possible, we have the whole season ahead of us after all.

-My birthday is this month, could you let my boyfriend pass in the race as a present?

I've alteady seen Max, Charles, Checo, George and Lewis won, It's my man's time to shine.

-He doesn't need me to let him pass, he'll fight for the position himself. But thank you for trusting that I will qualify ahead of him.

I shake my head.

-You know I'm always rooting for the cars in red unfortunately. Everyone is a Ferrari fan.

-Not everyone can have good taste- he laughs.