Boyfriends

The day after returning from Australia we went to report him to the police

The day after returning from Australia we went to report him to the police. My lawyers and my agency recommended that I not make statements about it, that I let the subject pass and that the police will do their job.

Carlos let me stay at his house the following week since he was going to Italy. I thought the press was going to make the connection and look for me here too but it doesn't seem like they have any plans to move from my house door. They do realize that I see them on TV and that I'm not going back until they leave, right?

Blanca stopped by one of the days to leave Piñón with me, he had been staying with her while Carlos traveled but she was going to go out of town for a couple of days and would not return until her father's birthday.

-Piñon stop moving just one moment- I said as I tried to put the hat on the dog's head but he kept trying to lick me in the face and asking me to scratch his belly.

-If you don't move, I'll give you a treat. What do you think of that? -The dog turned his head and raised his ears at the word treat. Bingo, I already have his attention.

-Good boy!- I say after taking the photo giving him one of his treats. I promised him one after all.

@ valentinadiaz: Proof of life

@ valentinadiaz: Proof of life. The best dogsitter he's ever had.

Tagged @ carlossainz55
___________________________________________

restricted comments

@ maxvertappen1: ...it's April?
➡️@ valentinadiaz: and? Christmas is a vibe, dont ruin my vibe Maxie.

@ niaramos: I want to meet him more than to meet Carlos.
➡️@ valentinadiaz: 💀

@ lewishamilton: Roscoe is cuter.
➡️@ carlossainz55: in your dreams.

@ carlossainz55: facetime me and put him on the call🥺
➡️@ valentinadiaz: don't you want to talk with me?
➡️@ carlossainz55: that can wait, I miss him more.