2

The next morning Minji wakes up with a massive headache. She barely opened her eyes and turned off her alarm. 

"This annoying ass headache" she curses out and gets surprised by her own voice. It's broken and too hoarse

Soon she realizes her throat hurts a lot. She facepalms herself hardly.

"I just didn’t wear the scarf for 30 minutes and this is what I get for it" She tells herself and sighs.

However she manages to get up and washes her face before taking her breakfast and meds for her headache. She doesn’t feel like going to uni today but she needs to go cause attendance has a 30% mark. Before leaving the house she takes a glance at a photo hanging on her living room's wall. She stops and stares at it for a while.

"Two years have passed. Time really passes so fast huh?" Minji sighs and opens the main door to leave for her uni.

"Ahhh I hope this dizziness will go away after I drink this hot coffee" Hanni says while holding her head.

Currently she is looking for an empty table to sit with her coffee in their uni's cafeteria. But all the tables were occupied. There are some tables where only single people are sitting alone but she isn't finding it comfortable enough to sit with unknown people. She sighs thinking she probably should have tried befriending some people yesterday.

While her eyes were wandering around the cafeteria they suddenly met a familiar figure. Hanni frowns and steps ahead a bit to get a clear view of the figure. Then she realizes it's the person who left her scarf accidentally in the classroom yesterday. She decides to approach her and ask if she could have a seat.

Minji was busy reading a story book while having her coffee. She keeps coughing in every 2 minutes which is making her mad at herself. While she was taking another sip from her coffee someone approached her.

"Hello there" the girl said with a sweet smile on her face.

Minji immediately takes the sip hurriedly to greet the girl even though the coffee was so hot which caused her to whine in pain.

"Hi—ouch" Minji whines.

"Oh my god are you okay?" the girl asks,being worried.

"Ye-yeah don't worry it's fine" Minji replies wiping her mouth with napkin

Hanni was wheezing in her mind seeing Minji struggle in a funny way. But she was surprised to hear the girl's hoarse voice. Clearly her voice is broken and she could barely hear her words clearly.

"Can I have a seat?" Hanni asks.

Minji stops wiping her mouth and looks at Hanni. She is finding it weird. Why would someone want to sit at the same table with her? No one wanted to do it in the past two years. Since she stopped interacting with people. At first her classmate would try to start a conversation with her but Minji would either put a blank face and get distracted easily or she would just put her head down on the desk. So slowly people stopped approaching her too. And honestly she is happy about that. She wants to be alone.

"Hello?" Hanni waves her hand in front of Minji who is distractingly thinking about something while staring at Hanni.

"Hmm??" Minji comes back to reality.

"You have been staring at me for 5 minutes already. I just asked if I could have a seat. The coffee I am holding is too hot you know" Hanni laughs lightly.

"Oh yeah ahm, sure have a seat" Minji tries to talk with her broken voice.

"Your voice sounds so hoarse today. Are you alright?" Hanni asks while sitting in front of Minji.