25

20th January,2020

"Haerin, can you please call Dani and say I am free tomorrow to hangout with her and her friend" Hanni says on her phone as she was driving in the snowfall which is slightly getting heavier.

"Why can't you call and tell her that?" Haerin asks from the other side of the call.

"I have been trying to call her but somehow can't reach her. Probably because of the network problem since the weather seems to get bad" Hanni worriedly says.

"And why are you driving in the bad weather?" Haerin asks again.

"It wasn’t bad when I pulled off. But I guess I should have just waited a bit. But don't worry, hopefully I will be able to get home soon safely" Hanni assures Haerin.

"If you say so. Be careful" Haerin worriedly says before hanging up.

Hanni focuses on the road and worriedly stares at the snowfall. She assured Haerin that she will be fine but now she is getting worried. Because the weather is keep getting bad.

"I hope I will be able to be safe" Hanni mumbles.

"Dani, let's hurry up. The weather is gonna be bad and we will not be able to drive properly" Minji says.

"Yeah yeah I am done. Let's go" Dani picks up the grocery bags.

"I will drive then" Minji opens the driver seat's door. 

"Are you sure?" Dani frowns.

"Yes? Why?" Minji raises her brow.

"No nothing. Just drive carefully though. I don't want to see Jesus yet" Dani teases and gets into the passenger's seat beside Minji.

"You little fuck. It's okay we can see Jesus together then" Minji smirks and starts the engine.

"No way. I want to see him alone because you don't deserve to see him" Dani replies.

"Okay whatever the fuck shut up now and let me focus on the road" Minji annoyedly says.

Minji focuses on the road and frowns at the snowfall. It keeps getting heavier. She can tell not a lot of cars are on the highway right now. And it’s surely because of the bad weather. They probably shouldn’t have hurried and drove off that fast. Dani is just staring out from the window beside her. She is also getting uncomfortable by the sudden weather change. It's only 10 pm but the highway seems so empty because of the bad weather. The headlights of their car is the only course of light for now. Suddenly her phone rings. She looks at the caller id, it's Haerin.

"Yes Rin?" Dani answers.

"Dani, Hanni said she is free tomorrow for the hang out" Haerin says.

"Really?? Oh my god Minji. Han is free tomorrow" Dani excitedly says.

"As if I care" Minji sighs.

"What do you mean?" Dani frowns. Minji looks at Dani with a frown on her face. She came here to hang out with Dani and have some alone time. She is really annoyed by how Dani wants to include her girlfriend in everything between Minji and her business.

"I don't care if she is free or not. I wanted to have some alone time with you but you needed to include Han into this. I noticed how you literally stopped giving fuck to me after you got together with Han. As if I don't exist anymore" Minji shouts. Dani gets taken aback by Minji's sudden rude behavior. She thought Minji would be excited to meet Hanni because Dani always kept Hanni a secret from Minji.