Special Chapter

Hanni crosses her arms and starts tapping her foot on the ground. In front of her Minji and little Dani are standing as both of them are lowering their heads. But obviously taking a glance of each other by side eyeing. As if they are planning what to do when the storm starts.

"So who is going to explain?" Hanni raises a broken flower vase.

Minji and Dani raise their heads and look at the vase. Then they take a look at each other and then they look at Hanni in horror whose eyes are cold right now.

"Honey I can ex—" Minji couldn’t finish her sentence because even before that Hanni slams her hand on the table beside her.

"Explain what? Breaking my most favorite flower vase which I have been keeping for 4 years? You two always make a mess in the house. How many times did I tell you two not to play football in the apartment? Answer me" Hanni yells and glares.

Both Minji and Dani gulps. They are truly scared of Hanni when she gets mad. One thing Minji noticed was that after adopting Dani and becoming a mom, Hanni became more serious in life and became so strict. Before she was serious too but not this much. She was so childish before but now she isn't so childish. Sometimes she acts childish once in a full moon only to Minji depending on her mood. Honestly she kinda misses baby Hanni but mature Hanni hits differently and she loves it so much.

"Mom, we are sorry" Dani pouts.

"You said that before tok after breaking the tv" Hanni gives Dani a cold stare.

"But this time I mean it" Dani tries to make a serious face which turns out too cute and it makes Minji wheeze seeing how adorable Dani is.

"And why are you wheezing? Is this funny to you? Minji, you are seriously never growing up" Hanni sighs.

"But mumma is good though. Don't scold her mom. She always compliments you" Dani goes near Minji and hugs her legs.

"Awe my baby" Minji kneels down and hugs Dani.

"Is that so?" Hanni raises both of her brows in a teasing way.

"Yes, like yesterday when we were watching you cooking mumma said 'your mom is so hot'" Dani says and smiles very innocently.

Both Minji and Hanni's jaw drops hearing that from Dani. Hanni becomes speechless hearing such a thing from Dani who is just 8.

"She said what?Minji, is that true? You said that in front of Dani?" Hanni shouts.

"Ugh…wa-wait" Minji starts panicking.

"Yeah she did. She said it means you are extra beautiful. Mom, you are so hot" Dani starts giggling innocently.

"Dani noooo" Minji nervously says.

"Minji, what is this behavior?" Hanni glares at Minji who is panicking so much.

Dani looks at Hanni once and then looks at Minji who is shaking in fear. She can tell the environment is getting stormy and now she needs to run to her safe place. Which is Haerin's apartment next to theirs.

"Umm…I am going to aunt Haerin's place. She was supposed to teach me a game. Bye bye mom and mumma" Dani quickly gives a kiss on Minji's cheeks and runs away

Both of them hear the sound of the closing door meaning Dani has left. Hanni stares back at Minji who is still knelt down hesitantly taking some glances at Hanni.

"Kim Minji, do you mind explaining now?" Hanni coldly says.

"Ummm…" Minji slowly stands up and starts scratching her nape. She never thought Dani would run away pushing her into the fire.