12

"Minji, please let's go to the party" Hanni whines while holding Minji's arm.

Minji sighs. Hanni is pleading to her to go to the party of their uni which is tonight. But Minji keeps refusing for the past 2 hours.

"Hanni, you know I don't go to parties" Minji says.

"But this party will only contain students from our class. No outside people" Hanni shakes Minji's arm.

"And you know I don't interact with our classmates. So it doesn’t matter" Minji replies.

"But…" Hanni sadly tries to say something.

"No buts Hanni, you can go there. But I will not" Minji looks at Hanni.

"But it's gonna be boring for me without you" Hanni lowers down her head.

Minji lets out a small laugh. Something happened to Hanni for sure. Nowadays she doesn’t want to go anywhere without Minji. Like how Minji doesn’t want to go anywhere without Hanni. 

"It's just a party, Hanni. You should attend there. Because you are well known in our class. If you don't attend, a lot of people will be upset" Minji wraps her arm around Hanni's shoulder and pulls her close.

"Still, if you don't want to go can I just stay with you?" Hanni puts her head on Minji's shoulder. 

"I would love that. But personally I think you should really attend there" Minji says, stroking Hanni's hair.

"I will miss you" Hanni raises her head and pouts at Minji.

"Hanni, you aren’t going there forever. It's only for a few hours" Minji laughs and fixes Hanni's bangs.

"Alright then. I am gonna go" Hanni sadly says and gets up.

"Have fun there" Minji also gets up and gives Hanni a hug.

"Make sure to take dinner on time" Hanni says and kisses Minji's cheek before leaving.

Dumbfounded Minji places her hand on the cheek where Hanni kissed. This is something new for Hanni to do. Yes they do skinships a lot and stay close to each other so much but they never kissed. Because why would best friends kiss other in the first place? 

"Are we in a friendship or a situationship?" Mjnji mumbles.

She has been feeling like this for a while. But she isn’t brave enough to ask or discuss it with Hanni. Because what if it's normal for Hanni to do and only abnormal for Minji? Reason she is keeping this to her. Probably one day she might try talking about this to Hanni.

Hanni enters the auditorium of their uni and meets everyone there. The party is basically thrown by the authorities so it's at their uni auditorium and the big field they have. Hanni looks around to meet the classmates she is friends with.

"Hanni you are here" Someone taps Hanni's shoulder which makes her look around.

"Ariii, yes I arrived just now" Hanni hugs the other girl.

"Come to our table we were waiting for you" the girl named Ari pulls Hanni to a table.

"Here comes our campus' sweetheart" A girl from the table says.

"Cut it down Jae, I ain't campus' sweetheart" Hanni laughs and takes a chair to sit on.

"Obviously you are. From juniors to seniors literally everyone knows you. And there are like a bunch of people who are in the line to date you" Another person said.

"Not at all,Hyun" Hanni shakes her head.

"He is right though" Ari agrees with the Hyun guy.

"But she is busy with Kim Minji. Probably that's why she doesn’t notice anyone else" Another guy says and starts laughing.