10

"I guess I will just put this in the wardrobe. Because everytime I see this picture it makes me sad and I don't want to be sad in front of Hanni" Minji sighs as she takes down the picture from her living room's wall and puts it inside her wardrobe. 

Soon after she hears the calling bell ringing. She goes to the main door and opens it. 

"Haii" There stands the smiley girl who's smile is enough to make Minji's day 1000x times better.

"Come in" Minji holds Hanni's hand and pulls her inside.

"Finally I am in your apartment" Hanni excitedly says as her eyes wander around the apartment.

"Yeah I am sorry though, I should have invited you earlier. I was at your place a lot of times but it's the first time you are at my place. It was just that my apartment was really messy and I was too lazy to clean it all properly" Minji explains.

"Minji, you talk a lot sometimes" Hanni frowns at Minji.

"Eh?" Minji confusingly looks ay Hanni.

Hanni takes a step towards Minji and gets that close to Minji to the point they can literally feel each other's breath on their face. This is a new habit of Hanni which she recently got. After that night when Minji was too bold and Hanni understood that she got the permission to touch Minji whenever she can without making Minji feel uncomfortable, she wouldn’t stop skinshipping with Minji and get extremely close to her randomly. She can tell Minji panics a lot but she doesn’t care because Minji isn’t uncomfortable and that's what all matters.

"Did I want an explanation? Hmm?" Hanni asks, staring at Minji's eyes directly. 

Minji is literally panicking on the other hand. She noticed nowadays Hanni likes to do the things which makes her panicked asf. Obviously she can't show it which makes her feel like there is a tornado inside her. She never felt this type of thing before.

"Errr" Minji scratches the back of her head.

"You don't need to explain. I know how messy you are. You can’t even comb your own hair properly" Hanni laughs.

"Excuse me?" Minji looks at Hanni in disbelief.

"Did I lie? I have to fix your hair everyday at uni. Also you can't iron your clothes, you just give them to me to iron them. You don’t even know how to dress well or what outfits to buy. That's why you give me the size of your outfits so I can buy them for you. And I have to pick outfits for you everyday" Hanni finishes in one breath.

Minji's jaw drops hearing those all. Hanni literally roasted the heck out of her. But whatever Hanni said is true. But honestly she never thought about them deeply. It just became a routine suddenly. Her life was really messy but then she noticed how Hanni can make everything organized for her. That's why she just asks Hanni to do everything for her. And Hanni doesn’t complain or anything either.

"By the way I didn’t mean that I am tired of it or don't think that I am complaining. I am just saying that I already know that you are pretty messy so you don't need to explain about it" Hanni pulls Minji's neck grabbing it and gives a light bump on Minji's forehead with hers.

"Thank god, I was almost sad for a moment" Minji looks at Hanni with her sad eyes.

"That's so typical of you. You overthink about everything" Hanni wheezes.

After giving Hanni her whole apartment tour, Minji finally shows Hanni her bedroom. And her bedroom is still kinda messy which makes Hanni shake her head in disappointment.