26

Hanni is staring at the pictures and polaroids blankly. God knows how many times she banged and hit her head just to try to remember each and every memory of those. Nothing is helping at all. She can't remember anything about Dani. Not even a single thing. She puts her hands over her face, covering it out of frustration. How come she loved a person so much but forgot everything about her? Why is life so cruel to her?

"Hanni" Hanni looks up and sees Minji is standing in front of the bed where she is sitting.

"Minji" Hanni holds Minji's hand and makes her come close to hug her,placing her face on Minji's stomach.

"Are you still trying to remember?" Minji starts patting Hanni's head.

"Hmm" Hanni just hums.

"I have a diary of Dani. I checked it because I wanted to get any number or address of yours. But it's just full of Dani writing about you. Do you want to read it?" Minji asks.

"You have that? Can I see?" Hanni raises her head.

"Wait a minute" Minji opens the drawer of her desk and pulls out a purple diary.

"Here" Minji hands Hanni the diary.

Hanni takes the diary from Minji's hand and the first thing she notices is that it was written "Little memories making with my Han" with marker pen and has a lot of cute stickers on the cover. Hanni opens the diary to see what's inside it.

14th February,2019

I just got this gift from Han. I know we are just friends but she makes me feel things. Okay whatever it's weird to feel this because I met her last month. But still…..she gifted me this diary on valentine's day. So should I take it as a hint? Ugh no Dani you are a creep. But since she gifted me this, I will write about the memories I will make with her. Who knows if one day I die she will see this and will go "awe my little babie Dani loved me so much but it's too late for me to love her back :(" EWWW DANI YOU ARE SO CRINGEEEE

Hanni wheezes lightly reading the last line. Minji sits beside Hanni and joins her reading the diary.

20th March,2019

I was just chilling reading my precious novel but suddenly a wild Han came out of nowhere and tore my novel apart. My jaw dropped by the sudden violent behavior from her. Then she said she had enough of me reading novels all the time and ignoring her. Awww does she like my attention that much? Also she hates novels for no reason like this girl…..sigh…. But anyway I am taking this as my first win. 

29th March,2019

Today we tried watching a horror movie. Han seemed kinda nervous about it but I assured her that nothing is really scary about this movie because I have read the novel from which it was adapted. I was pretty sure it wouldn’t be scary. But good lord I had no idea that it would be this much scary. I was supposed to calm Han down but in the end Han needed to calm me down because I kept screaming and jumping out during the jumpscare and every scary scene. We couldn’t finish watching the movie because I would surely have a heart attack.

17th April, 2019

Han dragged me to an arcade today. I didn’t really want to go because I was feeling lazy. But I think it was worth going there. I had so much fun with the games. I really love it. It felt like I was having a date with Han. I don't know why but I feel like Han likes me too and our feelings are mutual. I will surely try asking her out. But after the arcade I bought Han a bear plushie and she was so happy. She said she will hug it while sleeping. Isn't she like the cutest human being in the world?