5

"Minjiii. Kim Minjiiii" Minji heard someone whispering and it came from the balcony.

She stops writing in her notebook and sighs. She knows exactly who is calling her. She gets up from her desk and goes to the balcony. There she sees Hanni smiling brightly while looking at her, standing on the balcony opposite Minji's balcony.

"You know you can just text me when you need it instead of calling at 2 am from your balcony creepily" Minji says while leaning on the grill. 

"Well I prefer talking face to face instead of talking on phone calls or through texts" Hanni replies.

"Well why did you call me?" Minji sighs.

"Nothing I was just bored" Hanni shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you kidding me? I was studying" Minji replies in a 'being done' tone.

"It's 2 am why are you studying right now?" Hanni frowns.

"Well you know I am not that bright student like you so I need to study for a long time" Minji said.

"Also you were supposed to teach me mechanics" Minji crosses her arms on her chest.

"Oh dang, I totally forgot" Hanni facepalms. 

"Knew it" Minji sighs.

"I am sorry for real. Can I start doing it in the morning?" Hanni makes a pleading face.

"Aye don't make that face,you look ugly" Minji teases.

"Well fuck you then. Understand the mechanics by yourself" Hanni says and starts walking away.

"Wait no no no Hanni I am sorry. PHAM HANNIIII" Minji keeps calling Hanni but Hanni just closes the door of her balcony on Minji's face.

"Damn I am so stupid" Minji slaps herself and sighs before going back to her desk.

"What drink do you want?"

"Just order one latte for me. Which one are you getting?"

"Mint tea. I love it"

"Ew you always like disgusting things."

"I do not. I have superior taste. I love skinny jeans"

"I hate it"

"I love strawberry"

"I hate it"

"I love reading novels"

"I hate novels"

"I love watching romantic movies"

"Ew they are boring, I hate it"

"Well Hanni, is there anything in this world that you love?"

"I love you, really a lot"

"Aww that's cute. Anything else?"

"Yes and I love hearing you calling my name. That's the sweetest thing ever"

"Well then I will call your name a lot from now on then"

"I am gonna love it"

"Sure Hanni"

"Say it again"

"Hanni"