Part 8✨

Anaya POV:
Me Shahnawaz and Aunt all are going out today as per the orders of Shahnawaz's aunt. I started getting ready while Shahnawaz is taking a shower. I was applying make-up when Shahnawaz came out the bathroom wearing only a towel. I immediately closed my eyes.

Shahnawaz noticed me.
"Why is your eyes closed?"
"Wear something"
"Open you eyes "

After sometime i opened my eyes he was standing inches away from me still in the towel. I was going to close it again when he said
"Don't you dare close them"
I stilled he continued.
"Do you know you are very beautiful.
I never thought I could tolerate a woman's presence. But you proved me wrong. Thank you"
He kissed my head and went to wear clothes in his wardrobe.

I stood still like a statue. Did he just kiss me? He came out and said
"Are you coming?"
He said so causally like he didn't just kiss me.

At the hotel he asked me to order. It was like the menu was written in some foreign language. I didn't know a single dish.
"Have you decided?" Shahnawaz asked.
I don't want to tell him that i have never been to fancy restaurants before my family used to go but never asked me to come. So i don't know what to do.
"Do you want to take more time? " Shahnawaz asked again.
"No"
"Ok i will order for you"
I thanked god when he said that. I would have been really embarrassing if he find out that i have never been to a restaurant before.

Sushi came and they started eating with chopsticks. I didn't know how to use them but Shahnawaz explained everything to me slowly and I caught on.

The dinner was so fun. Shahnawaz's aunt kept on making jokes. I have never seen this side of Shahnawaz. He was so carefree. He was laughing. His dimple my favorite feature of his was on display.

Aunt is showing me a childhood picture of Shahnawaz and i burst out laughing. He was in a diaper holding carrot as a microphone. I caught Shahnawaz staring at me so i asked.
"What"
"Nothing you should smile more"
I smiled.

In the bedroom i was making a pillow barrier to avoid the previous night. Shahnawaz said.
"These pillows can't save you"
"From who do i need saving "
"Me"

I woke up to again find myself entangled with Shahnawaz.
How did he get here again? All the pillows were on the floor. I try to set myself free but he held me closer so i had no choice but to wait for him to wake up.

I know he is older than me as he has said multiple times but he never told me his age. I will ask him one day. He looks in his early thirties tbh. I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't realize he woke up.

He pecked my cheek to get my attention.
"Hey"
"Do you how are you holding me"
"How" He said still not leaving me
"Like an octopus"
"Do you know what octopus do?"
"No"
"They bite" he bit my neck and left to go to the bathroom.

I can't believe he bit me. It took some time for the reality to set it. When it finally did i felt so embarrassed. He came out of the room and started getting dressed Infront of the dresser. He could see i was staring at him angrily in the mirror. He just smirked and went out .

It left a bruise the whole day i was adjusting my dupatta to cover it. Aunt is also going back today. I tried to stop her but she said "I came to visit not to shift permanently" Shahnawaz left her at the airport.

I was reading a book when he come back and gave him water and continued my book. He said
"Can you take off your duppatta?"
"Why" Strange request.
"I wanna see something"
I reluctantly took it off.

He smirked and touched the bruise.
"Do you know what it is"
"A bruise which you gave me"
"No it's love bite do you know what that means"
"No" i whispered.
"It means you are mine" He said close to my ears.
My voice got stuck in my throat

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do vote and comment
Peace out ✌️