Part 8💫

Amna's POV:

5 Years Later:

"Aina stop" I said to my 2 year old who habit of running. I have been at grocery store for 30 minutes but still haven't bought anything because my 2 year old is running around the whole star.
I blame her father for this which he will never accept.

"Allah where is this girl" i palmed my head.
"Aina aina" i saw her standing with a guy. Thank God i found her.
"Aina baby i have told you several times don't run in crowded places someday you are going to get lost"

i held her hand. I turned around to thank the guy for taking care of my baby. Words got stuck in my throat. It's Ali. He looks way bulkier and just as handsome as i remember.

"Aren't you going to greet me Amy?" He spoke out breaking my out of my daze.
"Hi Ali how are you?" I manage to speak out.
"I'm good and who is this young lady"
"This is Aina mine and Ahmed's daughter" He bent and kiss Aina's cheek.
"She is very cute just like her mother" i blushed. His words still effect me.

"When did you come back" i asked to change the topic.
"Just yesterday "
We stayed silent for some time.
"Amna ask me i can tell you want" He can still read my mind.
"So did you get married"
"No i haven't"
"Why"
"I couldn't move on but i am a very good place"
"So are you going to stay single for the rest of your life?"
"Time will tell. But i content to see you happy. Ammar used to give me your updates"

I was about to reply when my phone started ringing. It was Ahmed.
"When should i pick you up?"
"Just give me 30 minutes your daughter is making my job way harder"
"Don't blame my daughter"

I cut the call.
"Sorry he was just asking me when should he pick me up"
"It's ok and i should get going to. It's nice to meet you after a long time. Don't be stranger"

Meeting him after years brought my buried feelings for him alive. I am happy to see him healthy and well. He and I may not have ended up together but atleast we both are at a place where we are happy and satisfied.

I picked my daughter and continued shopping. Ahmed came and loaded the groceries in the car.
"How was your day?"
"I met my cousin Ali do you remember him?"
"Yes the one who lives abroad"
"Yes that one"
"How was he?"
"He was very good"

I will Always remain grateful for Ahmed. During the start of our marriage i told him i didn't to marry him. He treated me with patience. Cared about me. Respected me. He can never take Ali's place but he managed to make his own place in my heart. With time i fell in love with.

               The End.

Hoping you like this chapter.
Guys don't hate me i warned you in the preview this story wasn't going to have a happy ending. We know not all Love stories have a happy ending.
Peace out ✌️