Part 4❣️

Noor-e-Haya:

Car came to a halt. He offered me his hand to help me out of the car but i ignored it. The whole time i kept my head down and walked after him. I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even notice he stopped and i bumped into him.

"Easy there tiger" He said and started laughing.
"Do you want me to give you a house tour?" He asked i shook my head.

He showed me the room and went. I immediately locked the room I don't want to see him tonight. He has already taken enough for me I don't want to lose more. I slept in my Nikkah clothes I don't have anymore energy left i feel like I'm going to collapse any minute.

Sikandar POV:

I tried to open the door but it was locked. Oh she doesn't trust me. Good i shouldn't be trusted when it comes to her. I can't believe she is my wife now. I didn't want all of this to happen but i wasn't going to let her marry another guy.

I was in another city when i got a call from my second-in-command Omer and a person close to being my friend told me that her Nikkah was today.
I saw red and boarded the first flight i could find.

I entered the venue and saw her sitting opposite to that guy i couldn't control my rage. That's why i shot that pretty boy I forgot his name. i have tried to warn him multiple times but he didn't listen.

She surprised me not gonna lie she traded her yes with her family safety. I definitely wasn't expecting it. i thought i would have to take more drastic measures but it didn't come to that.

Whole ride i was waiting for her to shout at me but she kept quiet. This girl keeps on surprising me. I'm obsessed with her. I don't care even she hates me i just want her by my side forever.

In my 30 year life i never craved a human being as much as her. She came and shattered all my walls without even trying.

I left before she wakes up. i know I'm the last person she wants to see. I gave specific instructions to the chef to make sure she eats today. She hasn't eaten anything since yesterday.

The whole day i was distracted. My men noticed it too. I couldn't do any work. Omer came towards me and asked.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to with bhabhi"
"Trust me I'm the last person she wants to see"
"But still you should at least put an effort"
"I wanted her by my side and it's enough for me. I don't care she hates me but she can't leave me knowing i can cause serious damage to her family"

Noor-e-Haya:

I woke up i was about to go find Mama when i realized I'm in an unfamiliar room. Tomorrow's event came rushing back in. I am so helpless. I have no shoulder to cry on. I want to know how is Hamza. He was dragged in all of this because of me.

A knock came on the door. It was a woman who spoke.
"Miss should i bring your breakfast here"
I gave no reply. She kept on knocking but i ignored it. She came 3 times but i kept quiet. My stomach is begging me to eat but i don't want to. I have lost track of everything even time.

I felt the door opening i ran to close it but Sikandar came in and sat on the bed. i stood as far from his possible.

"Why didn't you eat anything?" He asked.
"I wasn't hungry"
"It doesn't matter you are hungry or not. Eat something"
"What if I don't?" I challenged him
He took out his phone and called a number and asked
"How is hamza? Recovering well"

My eyes immediately widen at his mention.
"I will eat Don't hurt him" I said

He smiled and cut the call. Maid came in with the food. I ate the whole time he was staring at me. When i had enough i said
"Why are you staring at me?"
"I have every right to stare at you. You are mine"

I ignored him. It's useless arguing with him. I thought he was going to leave when i finished the food but he didn't.

"Get ready you are coming with me and don't even try to argue you know it's useless so be a good girl and come with me"

Hope you like this chapter
Do vote and comment.