Part 3❣️

Noor-e-Haya:

It's been two weeks since Hamza and i are dating. We are keeping it secret. Hamza wants to talk to his parents to make it official. I have also talked to my parents. They were little confused at first but Asma vouched for Hamza.

Hamza's parents are coming tonight. Sikandar tried to text me from other numbers but i ignored it hopefully he will take the hint.

I dressed in a red shalwar kameez and applied a light make-up. Hamza parents have arrived. I'm so anxious what if they don't like me? Calming my heart i took tea to them. Hamza parents made me sit with them.

After casual discussion, both of our parents mutually decided on Nikkah a week later.

Nikkah preparations were so hactic. Thankfully Sikandar didn't bother me. Me and hamza are color coordinating on our Nikkah. We chose my house backyard as venue. I wanted to keep the event simple.

Hamza looks more excited than me. He told me he is counting the days. My mother keeps on crying because i am her only child. I told her the Ruskshti (farewell) is the end of this year so she still got some time left with me but Mama being Mama didn't listen to anyone.

Finally the Nikkah day came, Asma is here to help me getting ready. I'm going with all white dress with golden embroidery. i matched it with a brown clutch. Hamza is wearing a white kurta with golden buttons.

Hamza came in the room.
"You can't come in here" i said
"I can you are going to be mine in a few hour anyways"
It made me blush. He immediately ran away when he saw my mother coming.

It's my big day today. Hamza and me are sitting on opposite chairs and are separated by flowers trail. I'm wearing a red veil on which is written "Hamza ki dulhan" (Hamza's bride).

Molvi was about to start the nikkah when loud noises came. i immediately got up to check what's happening. Men in black holding rifles came in. Hamza ran towards him but someone grabbed him.

I got up to see and Sikandar walked in. His people completely surrounded us.
"Missed me, Princess?" Sikandar spoke out.
"Why are you doing this? Please leave Hamza"
"What part of you are mine you didn't understand? Huh Do you really think you can marry another guy and i would let you? "
"Please leave us it's my Nikkah today leave please I'm begging you"
"You are right it's your Nikkah today but not with him with me"
"What no I'm not going to do that"

He placed gun on my father's temple. I shrieked.
"Still no?"
"No please"
He shot Hamza in the leg. I ran towards him but Sikandar held my elbow.
"Princess say yes otherwise my next bullet is going to his head"
I don't know what to think. I looked around. Hamza is laying on the floor blood coming out of his leg. There are 10 to 20 people holding guns. I have to act sensibly.

"Ok I'll marry you" Sikandar immediately smirked
"But one on condition you will every person here alone and will not harm my family in the future"
"Promise so let's start princess" He called the molvi.

Molvi asked.
"Noor-e-Haya Ahmed do you take Sikandar Jahangir as your husband"
I kept quiet. I felt a hand on my shoulder i looked up to see it was Asma. She was looking at me tearfully.
"Yes i do"
I saw Sikandar taking a breath of relief.

It was now sikandar turn he said yes and signed the paper. I was lost in my thoughts when Sikandar said
"Princess go and pack your bags I'm waiting for you"
"No you can't take her " My father said.
"Last time i checked she is my wife Sasur ji (Father-in-law) so i have every right to take her with me"

I held my Father's hand and said
"Baba it's okay i will go"

I don't want to worry them any further. I have seen how dangerous Sikandar is. Thank God Hamza is taken to hospital. His name made my heart ache. Farewell Hamza you are better off without me.

I packed my bags with shaky fingers Asma came to help me. After i was done i hugged my parents i also hugged Hamza's parents and muttered a silently apology.

I sat in Sikandar's car with my head down i can't look at my family again I know if i do i will break down. I'm on the edge.

Hope you like this chapter.
Do vote and comment how are you guys liking this story.
Peace out✌️