Part 7❣️

Anaya's POV:

Thank God noone has asked me about the fall. They are gonna think i am stupid enough to fall from here. The odd thing is Sikandar is being nice which he rarely is. He didn't say anything to Hamza at the hospital. I was waiting for him to lash out but he didn't.

Now he is stuck to my hip. He is helping me everything even with the things i didn't need help. Right now he is watching a video how to tie a braid because he knows i always braid my hair snd rarely let it down. Since I'm unable to do it because of my bandages he wants to do it.

He just came with a soup.
"Princess drink this" he said
"I don't like soup"
"It's good for you so you have to drink it"
"I don't want to"
"So you are not going to?" He challenged me.
I shook my head. He started ticking me.
"Stop Stop" i said laughing i will drink it.

It's been 3 days and he still hasn't Left my side. I tried kicking him out but no avail. He even sleeps in my room on the sofa.

He is changing my bandage now i winced he instantly got scared
"Did i hurt you? Let's go to the hospital"

I started laughing. You are such a drama queen. He narrowed his eyes and suddenly kissed me.
"Don't scare me like this i have weak heart"
"Since when"
"Since you"

After some silence he said.
"Can i ask you a question and you promise to answer truthfully?"
"Yeah sure"
"Why did you jump"
"Oh my god is that why you are being extra caring because you think I'm suicidal. No i didn't jump my feet slipped. I will never do that and you get out of my room I don't need your fake worry"

I held his hand and kicked him out of the room and locked the door. He kept on knocking asking he has talk to me. I don't know but it genuinely hurt that he was faking it. I thought he cared about me. I unlocked the door because I don't want to starve by locking myself.

Sikandar immediately came and sat on my bed. I ignored his presence. He called me multiple times but i didn't reply.

"Princess i wasn't faking i genuinely care about you. It's Just i think i pushed you to the edge. Please forgive me " i shook my head.
"What will make you forgive me?"
"You promise to tell whatever i ask"
"Yes i promise"
"Tell me about your work"
I have tried to ask him multiple times in the past he either plainly refuses or dodge the topic.
"Princess"
"You promised"
"Ok i will tell you.
"I deal in guns and drugs"
"So the rumors are true you are a part of mafia" i said gasping.
"You can say that but i don't go around killing people "
"Have you killed people"
"Yes"
"How many"
"I didn't keep count"
"That many!"
"Princess don't confuse your little head with stuff you don't understand"

It's better not to talk about this topic anymore. I knew he was dangerous but he plainly admitting it. That explains the security around the house.

"When i first come here guards were inside the house too but now i rarely see them Why is that?"
"I don't like them around you"
"Don't tell me"
"Princess" he narrowed his eyes
"You are jealous" i burst out laughing he is jealous of his own men.
"I'm jealous of every men around you. I only want your time noone else "
"What are you a baby? Who needs his mother 24/7"
"You are not my mother but one day I would like you to be one"

I understood what he said and palmed my face he is so shameless. I heard his laugh.
He is going out for work. Thank God i need some time alone. Moreover i need to talk to my family sikandar bought me a new phone.

My hands and legs are nearly healed but Sikandar being Sikandar still isn't satisfied. I think he just wants an excuse to carry me around.

My relationship with Sikandar is improved now i would say we are friends. I know he wants more but I need time. I know i can't ignore him anymore. He is my husband I can't deny it no matter what. I have accepted Hamza is my past and I'm trying to move on.

I need to talk to Sikandar about giving this relationship a shot. We are going out for a dinner tonight i will talk to him tonight.

Hope you like this chapter.
Do vote and comment.