4🌹

Areeba's POV:

i am in the class when Abubakar came and stood beside me.
"Aren't you getting to comfortable with me"
"You sat with me for 2 consecutive days. I didn't say anything to you" I gasped.
"You refused to gave me space the first time and got me kicked out of class" He only smirked in reply.

Lectures came in a blur. Nothing of importance happened which i am very grateful for. I want everyone to ignore me all day except maybe Abubakar. I will never admit it Infront of him but i like his attention.

"Come with me"
"Where"
"Cafe i will prove it to you how much girls want me" He said with a smirk making me laugh.

We entered the cafe. There was an audible gasp and the whole cafe fell silent seeing Abubakar. We sat on the far end of the cafe. We have been here for only 2 minutes when a girl came.
"Hi Abubakar how are you" He just nodded his head in reply. She tried to make Small talk with him but she got the hint that he wasn't interested which is true. So she get up and left not without asking to call her. I scrunched my nose.

Words were on the tip of my mouth when another girl came.
"Hi Abubakar do you need something from the cafe?" He only shook his head.
"At least drink coffee please on me"
"He doesn't drink coffee" I said making my presence known because she refuses to acknowledge me. She tried to grab his attention but failed. At last she gave up and go away with a huff.
I spotted three fours girls staring at Abubakar and i knew in my heart they are going to come next.
"Ok you enjoy your fame i am going"
"Where"
"Anywhere but here"
"Ok let me come with you"
I raised my eyebrow.
"Please" He said making a cute puppy face.
"Ok come" i took him to the rooftop.
"Damn i did not know this place even existed"
"Tell a single soul about this place and  i am going to murder you"

He put his hands up in surrender making me giggle. Time passed in a blur and i did not even realize university has ended. I try to open the roof door to find out it is locked. I am panicking now meanwhile Abubakar is standing calmly.

"Why are you so calm?" "I like this place i do not mind staying here for some more time" Well you stay here i but i want to home" i start shouting for help but no response came. My phone battery died. I usually carry power bank with me but today i forgot. We have been here for over an hour when suddenly Abubakar pulled out his phone from the jeans pocket.

"You have got a phone all this time!!!" "Yes why?" "Why did not you tell me" "You did not ask" I huffed in frustration. Right now i want to bash something on his head. My priority is getting out of here. i will think about killing him later.

I called Mama from his phone and she reached here 10 minutes later. She mouthed "We need to talk" and i know she is going to know every single detail. She offered Abubakar a ride home but he declined saying he came with his own car.

My mother has been staring at me the whole time i was eating lunch. I know she anxious to ask me. I am purposely eating slowly and she knows it.
"I see what you are doing there"
I gave a teethy smile in reply.

I am finally done with my food. i want to delay this discussion further but there is literally nothing left on my plate.

"Ok young lady you better start explaining"
"So he is my project partner"
"What project were you doing on the roof?" She said sarcastically.
"I was there to take a breath and he asked to come with me"
"Wasn't there any other place to take a breath except the roof?"
"No mama it is nothing like what you are thinking"
"It better not be. This time i am letting you off the hook. But you stay away from him. That guy looks like a bad news"
"Ok mama" I want to defend Abubakar but i have nothing to back me up. I don't know anything about him maybe it is better i stay away from him like mama said.

Hope you like this chapter.
Do vote and comment.