Part 6❣️

Noor-e-Haya POV:

I felt hands in my hair it woke up. It took me some time to figure out it was Sikandar i jerked away.

"Get up and eat something. You must be starved" He said
I remained quiet
"Oh my baby is angry at me. Ok i will make you eat with my hands"

What kind of bipolar man he is. After what he did yesterday he thinks everything is okay. He is sitting here like we are friends or something.

He brought the spoon near my mouth i took it from his hand and threw it on the floor.

"Oh you don't want to eat. It's fine here drink juice"

I took the glass and smashed it on the floor. He got up and held my shoulder.

"I am being patient with you. But you are making it harder why do you like to get me riled up"

I winced because he pressing the bruises on my arm. He seemed to notice it and asked
"What happened" i kept silent
He held my hand and folded my sleeves despite my protest.

He got up and got back with a cream. He started putting it on my bruises i tried to pull my hand away countless times but his grip was so strong.

"Don't anger me. I don't like seeing you cry and these bruises are here because of your own fault" He kissed my lips and went out of the room.

What kind of man is he? My arm is bruised because of him and he dared to put the blame on me. I want to run away. I hate my life.

I'm standing against the balcony. I felt movement in the bushes. I tried to look when suddenly my feet slipped and i felt myself falling i screamed my head hit the ground and i blacked out.

Sikandar's POV:

I know I'm being harsh with her but just the mere thought of her with another man made me see red. I will kill any man who dares to even touch her. I was sitting in the dining room when i heard a scream. It's Noor. I immediately ran towards her room. She feel off the balcony.

I can't feel my legs. My whole world is finished. My hands and legs are shivering. Guards came from outside the house and called the ambulance. I don't know how i gathered the courage to take her to the hospital.

I'm sitting in the waiting area. For the first year I prayed to God. I don't want to lose her I don't know what i am going to do without her. I pushed her to point of suicide.

I was sitting with my head down when i felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Omer.

"How are you my brother?"
"How can i be good she is there because of me i pushed her to do this i made her life miserable snatched her away from her family but I'm too selfish to let her go"

Doctor came out i immediately ran towards him to ask about Noor.
"She had a pretty nasty fall but thank god her head didn't suffer a trauma and she got away with minor injuries"

Thank god. I immediately ran towards to the mosque to pray 2 Nafals. It's been years i haven't prayed but I'm so desperate for Noor.

I called Noor's family. They immediately came running with Hamza . I don't want to make a scene for Noor's sake. Hamza is limping it made me smile. I should have shot him in the head. As expected her parents blamed me i didn't try to defend myself knowing it's no avail.

Doctor just informed us that Noor woke up. Her parents first went to meet her. I went to see her next. Her arms and legs are covered in bandages. I can't bear to see her like this. She is sleeping otherwise I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted to see me.

Doctor allowed her to go home after 2 days. Her parents wanted to take her with them but Noor refused. It shocked me i thought she would go. I'm more than happy to take her home with me. I will treat her better this time. I'm not letting her slip away from me. I know I'm a bastard.

Nurse came with her sitting on a wheelchair. I picked her up with my arms. She gasped but just put her arms around my head. I settled her in house. 
"I'm your slave until you are 100 percent fit" i said to her. She looked at me like i have gone mad. Maybe i have.

Hope you like This chapter
Guys i really need motivation I don't want to hit a writer's block.