Ch 3:Massive Bleeding

Old Master Su’s face darkened as he glared at Su Sanmei, scaring her.

Su Sanlang swallowed and hid the bitterness in his heart. He asked Su Sanmei gently, “Sanmei, how is your mother? How about your little sister?”

Su Sanmei thought of the weak Madam Zhao. She looked up and shook her head with tears in her eyes. She whispered, “My little sister had been crying. Mother doesn’t have any strength, and she hasn’t eaten anything…”

Su Sanlang’s heart ached as he heard that. He gritted his teeth and turned to face Old Master Su’s dark expression. “Father, I’ll go back first. Chong and Hua will stay behind to replace me.”

Old Master Su’s face darkened. “Madam Zhao has already given birth to so many children. What’s there to see? No matter how you look at the girl, she won’t be a boy.”

2

Su Sanlang pretended not to hear. Somehow, he also felt vaguely uneasy, so he quickly filled the gold and jade stick, then tied a shoulder pole and picked it up, before he rushed home with Su Sanmei.

Before he returned home, he heard his mother, Madam Wang, scolding him from afar.

Many neighbors were sitting outside the house listening. When they saw Su Sanlang, they greeted him with a smile, “Congratulations, Sanlang. You’re a father again. There’s nothing wrong with having a daughter, they are considerate.”

Su Sanlang did not have the time to joke around. He only felt bitterness in his heart. How could he not tell that these people were mocking him?

Four children, two of them mentally disabled and the other two are girls.He would have no one to take after him.

After picking up the two baskets of golden jade sticks and putting them down in the central room, Su Sanlang eagerly went to the back room.

As he pushed open the door, Su Sanlang could smell the thick scent of blood.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

This smell of blood was even heavier than the previous three times.

Madam Zhao lay motionless on the bed. Su Sanlang’s eyes instantly turned red. He stood rooted to the ground, unable to take another step.

“My dear wife…”

Su Sanmei had already run to the bed. She shook Madam Zhao and shouted, “Mother, Mother!”

Madam Zhao woke up and said weakly, “Sanmei, you’re back. Where’s your father?”

When Su Sanlang heard Madam Zhao’s voice, he felt extremely excited. He quickly wiped his face and walked over with a smile. “I’m here. You’ve worked hard.”

After adapting to the dimness of the house, Su Sanlang saw his little daughter sleeping obediently. His heart softened.

He turned to Su Sanmei and said, “Sanmei, go to the kitchen and boil some hot water. Let’s clean up your mother.”

“Sanlang…”

Madam Zhao teared. She did not want Su Sanlang to be stained with blood, but she could not move. She wanted to say no to Su Sanlang and let her slowly clean up by herself.

Recommended for you
50 Cities With the Highest Cost of Living Around the World
Sponsored by Bakehuge

However, Su Sanlang held Madam Zhao’s hand and said gently, “I’m useless and made you suffer. Let me do this small favor for you. I can’t do anything else.”