Ch 65: I Can Do it Too 2

Su Xiaolu looked at Old Wu and said with a smile, "Grandpa Wu, you taught me. I learned it when you inserted the needle into Big Brother Zhou Heng just now, but I don't know how to remove the needle yet. But it doesn't matter. I know it all now."

As Su Xiaolu spoke, she patted her chest confidently. "I finally know how to treat Big Brother and Second Brother. I can administer acupuncture to them."

"Wait, you learned it just by watching me do it??"

Old Wu could not suppress his excitement.

She was amazingly talented. She learned all that just by watching him. If not for his good health, he felt that he would have fainted from excitement.

Su Xiaolu nodded seriously. "Yes, it's not difficult."

Su Xiaolu did not blush or pant. This was not difficult for her. Of course, this was all thanks to her twenty years of hard work in her previous life. In her previous life, she had suffered all the hardships of studying. In this life, she just needed to amaze everyone.

3

Old Wu took a few deep breaths before saying, "Little girl, you don't know how capable you are. You said that you've learned it all, so you even know how to perform acupuncture?"

A smart three-year-old girl said that it was not difficult to perform acupuncture. God knew how many years he had spent learning how to do it. It took a lot of effort to check the pulse and understand every acupoint. People called him a divine doctor because people ignored the fact that he had studied hard for decades.

But now, Su Xiaolu's appearance had overturned his hard work. He was pleasantly surprised and envious. Only those with talent were worthy of being called divine doctors.

Su Xiaolu nodded under Old Wu's excited gaze. "Yes."

After Su Xiaolu finished speaking, she focused on removing the silver needles for Zhou Heng. She sighed and said, "Big Brother and Second Brother's bodies are very strange. I didn't know what to do, but now I know, I just need to do acupuncture."

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

"Xiaolu, do you think you can cure Big Brother and Second Brother?"

Su Xiaoling covered her mouth in shock. She seemed to have recalled something and exclaimed, "So in the past, you didn't use the grass juice to feed the chickens and ducks for nothing?"

Sometimes, the chickens and ducks at home were listless and they did not know what illness they had. Usually, Su Xiaolu would randomly grab some grass to knead them into juice and feed it to the chickens and ducks.

They all thought that it was a coincidence. Now, it all made sense. That... might not be a coincidence. Her sister was a divine doctor.

Su Xiaolu said in embarrassment, "I've tried many times. Some are useful and some are useless, but I remembered the useful ones. So I didn't need to try again the next time."

Su Xiaoling looked at the innocent Su Xiaolu and was shocked. Her fourth sister was so smart. Why didn't they notice this before?

"Big Brother Zhou Heng, I'll do it for you tomorrow. It won't hurt so much if I do it for you. Grandpa Wu didn't do it correctly in several places. I've already learned it. I can do it better than him."

Su Xiaolu said proudly to Zhou Heng.

Zhou Heng was also in shock. He could not help but look at Old Wu.