Ch 63: Acupuncture

Su Sanlang looked at Old Wu in embarrassment and said, "Doctor Wu, I'll go help then."

Old Wu turned around and waved his hand. "Go, go."

Su Chong and Su Hua also walked to Zhou Heng's side.

Over the past two years, they had grown taller. They did not starve or freeze, so they grew quickly. They wore simple clothes. When they approached, Zhou Heng was also nervous.

However, Su Xiaoling looked up and said to Su Chong and Su Hua, "Big Brother, Second Brother, this is Little Brother Heng. We have to protect him in the future."

Su Chong and Su Hua squatted down and smiled kindly at Zhou Heng. Su Chong pointed at himself and said, "Hello, Little Brother Heng. My name is Su Chong. You can call me Big Brother Chong."

Su Hua also smiled and pointed at himself. "Little Brother Heng, my name is Su Hua. You can call me Big Brother Hua."

Su Chong and Su Hua reached out and surrounded Su Xiaolu and Zhou Heng with their hands. They said seriously, "We will protect our little sister and brother."

Zhou Heng looked at Su Chong and Su Hua. He knew that they were different the moment Su Chong and Su Hua spoke. There was no darkness in their eyes. They were so clean and innocent. Their sincerity was exposed in front of him.

Zhou Heng put away his vigilance. He smiled at Su Chong and Su Hua and said, "Thank you."

He had just arrived and had a leg problem, so he was still a little shy. However, he felt the kindness and sincerity of this family towards him. It made him feel much warmer in this unfamiliar place.

When Old Wu saw this scene, he heaved a long sigh of relief in his heart. He turned around and went to brew medicine for Zhou Heng.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

It seemed that his decision was not wrong. Taking Zhou Heng anywhere else would not be better than this.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao returned home. When Madam Zhao went to get the meat, Su Sanlang started the fire.

Su Sanlang said, "Darling, it's been hard on you."

Madam Zhaosmiled and said, "This is a favor that our family owes. What hard work? Actually, I'm very happy that Doctor Wu is back. I feel at ease now that I have a chance to return the favor."

"Yeah."

Su Sanlang sighed. They had stayed at Old Wu's house for more than a month back then. Old Wu had never asked them for payment, they only paid for the medicine.

He had left and given them so much. Now that he was back, they should repay him no matter what.

"I won't sell the chickens and ducks in the future. I'll keep them for Zhou Heng to nourish his body."

Madam Zhao cooked the rice and glanced at Su Sanlang.

She remembered that Old Wu loved to eat meat.

Su Sanlang nodded. "Sure."

The two of them quickly finished cooking.

Su Sanlang came over to call everyone to eat. Seeing that it was inconvenient for Zhou Heng to move, Su Sanlang walked over and squatted down. He said gently to Zhou Heng, "Heng, can I carry you over to eat?"

Zhou Heng looked at Su Sanlang. He glanced at the kitchen. Old Wu did not come out. Zhou Heng lowered his eyes and nodded. "Thank you, Uncle Su."

Old Wu trusted this family, and this family was indeed friendly and trustworthy.