Ch 122: Planning a Head 2

She had been learning to cook recently. The Sun residence's taste was light, and there were many condiments in the side dishes.

It would definitely not taste good if it was eaten like that, but it tasted very good when used to make soup.

If worthless cabbages were made into emerald cabbages and hibiscus cabbages, their value would be different.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao's thoughts were limited, but as long as they were guided appropriately, they knew what to do.

If she hadn't pointed it out, perhaps neither Su Sanlang nor Madam Zhao would have thought about this problem. They would only think about it when someone else started this kind of business.

But this was her family's business. How could she not plan ahead?

"Sanlang, I think what Simei said makes sense. Let's discuss it with Brother Hu."

Madam Zhao looked at Su Sanlang and said. The joy of today's victory had already faded. What she was thinking about now was the future ahead of her.

Su Sanlang nodded. "Yeah. We'll stop by after dinner."

They smiled at each other.

Su Sanlang reached out to stroke Su Xiaolu's hair and said gently, " Simei, it's all thanks to you."

Otherwise, he wouldn't have thought of these questions for the time being. If it weren't for Su Xiaolu's quick-witted idea, they might not have sold the sauerkraut and spicy cabbages today.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Xiaolu giggled and hugged his arm. "Because we're family."

Su Sanlang's gaze was gentle. Madam Zhao's gentle gaze looked over, and the two of them smiled at each other.

Yeah, because they're family.

At Chen Hu's house.

Chen Hu and Madam Qian were also sighing about today's matter.

"Darling, it's all thanks to Xiaolu that we were able to sell out so quickly today. Big Brother is really lucky."

Chen Hu couldn't help but sigh.

After opening the shop today, no one cared about it. After hearing the price, they didn't even look at it and even despised it for being expensive. At that time, he was really flustered.

He had absolutely no idea what to do. He could do the work, but he couldn't think of anything else.

Later, watching Su Xiaolu come up with a solution, he was happy, but it was hard for him to talk to people like that.

Madam Qian was also very touched. She sighed and said, "Fortunately, Xiaolu is here. Otherwise, I really don't know what to do. I know how to cook, but I'm afraid to entertain guests."

She didn't even dare look up. She had to be careful not to let anyone see her hand.

1

As she thought, Madam Qian already had a thought in her heart. She looked at Chen Hu and said, "Dear, I have something to discuss with you."

Chen Hu nodded. "What is it?"

Madam Qian sighed and said, "Dear, what I want to say is that I won't follow you in the future. Can I just do this at home? I know you don't think I'm ugly, but..."