Ch 58: Visiting the Doctor

Su Sanlang smiled warmly at Madam Zhao and touched Su Chong's hair.

Su Sanlang's gentleness calmed the uneasiness in the family.

Madam Zhao replied with a smile, "Okay."

The past that had frightened her was a distant memory. She had Su Sanlang and her four children now.

There was hope for the future now. Madam Zhao smiled and suppressed the uneasiness in her heart. Instead, she imagined what kind of New Year goods they would buy later.

They arrived at Goathorn Town with their beautiful imagination.

Su Sanlang paid the entrance fee and brought his family into the city.

Sun Fu was the one who told him about the Miscellaneous Medicine Hall. Su Sanlang had already asked for the address, so this time, they went straight to the Miscellaneous Medicine Hall.

When it was their turn, the doctor asked, "Are you feeling unwell?"

Su Sanlang pulled Su Chong and Su Hua in front of him and said, "Doctor, I want you to take a look at my two sons. One of them hit his head when he was a few months old, and the other is mentally impaired after a high fever. I want to ask if they can be treated?"

"Chong, Hua, quickly sit down and extend your hands. Let the doctor take your pulse."

Su Sanlang felt a little excited. He asked Su Chong and Su Hua to sit down and looked at the doctor hopefully.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

The doctor was already used to this and did not say anything. He first took Su Chong and Su Hua's pulse and then looked at the two of them. After examining them carefully, he said, "Your two sons have injured their meridians in their brains. To put it bluntly, their brains are already damaged, so they can't be treated. If they were brought over when they were first injured, they would basically be fine after taking a few sets of medicine. After all these years, they can't be treated anymore."

Su Sanlang looked pained. He choked and asked indignantly, "Is there no other way?"

The doctor sighed and said, "There are ways, but humans can't do them. Both of your sons have varying degrees of brain damage. Unless someone can open their heads and clean up the damage, they can't be treated. But no one in the world can do that today."

Su Chong and Su Hua's intelligence stopped developing at a young age. That was because their meridians were damaged. If they could be repaired, it was possible for them to become normal, but they could not.

No one in this world could perform the Art of Rebirth.

Su Sanlang's eyes turned red. He felt terrible, but he collected his emotions and stood up to thank the doctor. "Thank you, doctor. Please take another look at my wife."

Su Chong and Su Hua were not sad at all, but they looked worried when they saw that their parents seemed to be very sad.

Madam Zhao said with red eyes, "Father, there's no need. I'm fine."

Her two sons could not be cured. Madam Zhao's heart was in pain. What made her heart feel like it was being cut by a knife was when the doctor said that if they were treated in time back then, they would be able to recover. If only, if only...

Su Sanlang pulled Madam Zhao and said, "Darling, don't say that. Let the doctor take a look at you."

Su Chong and Su Hua were already a foregone conclusion. He could not change the past, but from now on, he could not do anything that he would regret.