Ch 113:Blunt Words 2

Su Sanlang hugged Madam Zhao tightly. He nodded and said, "Okay."

Su Sanlang felt warmth in his heart. He knew that no matter what kind of man he was, whether he was ignorant or stubborn, Madam Zhao would always follow him.

Thinking of this, Su Sanlang couldn't help but smile. "I'm so lucky to have you as my wife in my life."

"Darling, thank you for always being by my side."

Su Sanlang kissed Madam Zhao's forehead and said with a smile, "Actually, when Big Brother said that to me today, I was a little confused at first. I'm afraid that I offended him unnecessarily and made Simei suffer in the future. But in the end, Big Brother's words made me understand how much he values Simei."

"I'm the one who's narrow-minded. If Simei follows him in the future, we won't have to worry. Although he doesn't like to talk much and has a cold temper, he really treats Simei like a treasure. He won't give anyone a good time if they look down on Simei. If I wasn't Simei's father, he probably wouldn't even look at me."

"It's all my fault. I blame myself for being ignorant. This money is more than we can earn in a few lifetimes, but it's nothing to the big families."

1

Su Sanlang sighed. The more he spoke, the clearer his mind became.

Madam Zhaoo was also happy to hear this. She also analyzed her guess from Su Sanlang's words.

She was relieved to know that her daughter was valued.

1

"Darling, I'll enter the town with Simei tomorrow. I'll bring Chong and Hua along. If they can enroll, I'll enroll them as soon as possible."

Thinking of Su Chong and Su Hua, Su Sanlang felt more at ease.

Recommended for you
When You Get Married, Here Are the Types of Dresses to Avoid Purchasing
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Madam Zhao nodded. "Okay."

Every time she saw the two children working hard to study, Madam Zhao didn't feel good either. It was best if they could enter school now.

"It's late. Sleep early."

Su Sanlang kissed Madam Zhao and said gently.

Madam Zhao nodded and fell asleep peacefully.

Su Xiaolu slept soundly at home.

In a daze, she knew that her third sister was secretly kissing her again.

She was secretly thanking her again.

Su Xiaolu found it funny and sweet.

Ever since she was born, Su Xiaoling had treated her as a fairy. Even now, she still believes in that.

1

The next day, Madam Zhao made breakfast. Su Xiaolu knew that she should enter the town after breakfast.

Today, Old Wu was exceptionally cold, unsmiling, and very distant.

Su Xiaolu felt a little strange. Master had suddenly become cold. Was he angry with her?

1

Hence, the smart Su Xiaolu poured wine and picked up food for Old Wu, trying to get on his good side.

Old Wu's cold expression visibly softened, but he still blew his beard coldly.

But after the meal, he still lost. He tugged at Su Xiaolu's hair and said, "Little brat, go pack up. Leave after you're done."