Ch 172:No Good

All the way back to Xiaohu Village, Su Sanlang finally put Su Xiaolu down.

Seeing Su Xiaolu, Su Xiaozhi smiled gently and said, "Xiaolu must be tired. Have some water first."

Su Xiaolu was already five years old. This little girl was really good-looking.

Looking at Su Xiaolu, Su Xiaozhi was very gratified. Her third brother and third sister-in-law did not lie to her. They were really doing well.

Su Xiaolu was carrying a medical kit and looked like a doctor.

Su Xiaolu smiled at Su Zhizhi and said, "Thank you, Aunt. I'm not thirsty. Let me see Uncle first."

On the way, Su Sanlang had told her about Hu Daniu.

Su Xiaolu knew that Hu Daniu was in a vegetative state.

As far as she could remember in her previous life, not many people eventually woke up after becoming a vegetable. Many of them slept for a few years after becoming a vegetable. Those who were awake exhausted their money, but they couldn't wake up in the end and died like that one day.

And ancient medicine was not as good as modern medicine. The chances of a vegetable waking up were even lower.

Hu Daniu had slept for a few months, and it was even more difficult for his various bodily functions to not be nourished.

But in any case, she wouldn't know until she saw him.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

"Your uncle is this way."

Madam Zhao said after Su Xiaolu said that she would look at Hu Daniu first.

Su Xiaozhi also led the way.

Hu Shuangshuang, Hu Changshou, and Hu Changyang also followed.

Hu Daniu's room was well lit and clean, but it still smelled bad.

Su Xiaolu was very sensitive to smells. This smell was the kind of death aura that a dying person would have. She looked at Su Sanlang and the others. They looked normal. They couldn't smell it.

Su Xiaolu walked to the bed and checked Hu Daniu.

Hu Daniu's pulse was very weak. He already had death energy on him. His condition was very bad.

When Su Xiaolu examined him, everyone was very quiet.

Su Xiaolu took out a silver needle and pricked Hu Daniu's acupuncture points.

They were all serious bruises. There was almost no reaction from his nerves. Su Xiaolu also inserted a few needles into Hu Daniu's head. Hu Daniu's eyelids trembled.

This reaction made Su Xiaozhi say to Hu Daniu in ecstasy, "Daniu, wake up quickly. Open your eyes and look at us."

Hu Daniu's eyelids trembled. Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao's hearts also tightened.

Hu Shuangshuang, Hu Changshou, and Hu Changyang also shouted anxiously, "Dad, Dad, wake up. Open your eyes and look at us."

Su Xiaolu calmly injected two more needles into Hu Daniu.

Hu Daniu did not open his eyes after all, but tears flowed from the corners of his eyes.

Seeing Hu Daniu's emotional reaction, Su Xiaozhi panicked and looked at Su Xiaolu for help. "Xiaolu, please save your uncle."