Ch 173:Let Him Wake up 1

In the past few months, she had hired countless doctors for Hu Daniu.

Every doctor had told her it was impossible to wake up unless a god came to save her.

She was the one who refused to give up. She was the one who held on to an extravagant hope and endured. She always thought that as long as she didn't give up, he might slowly wake up.

But the truth didn't lie.

Hu could not swallow his food. He was thin, his health was gone, and he was no longer agile. All the signs said that he could not last much longer.

Su Xiaozhi closed her eyes and said shakily, "I have to talk to my mother-in-law before I can answer you."

She couldn't make the decision herself. She had to ask Madam Cao.

Su Xiaolu said softly, "Aunt, go ask."

Of course, Su Xiaozhi could not make such a big decision.

Su Xiaozhi went out.

Madam Zhao sighed. "Sigh, if only we had known earlier."

If they had known earlier, Hu Daniu might have been saved.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Sanlang sighed, too, but there was no such thing as knowing earlier.

Su Xiaolu did not say anything. At this moment, her aunt Su Xiaozhi was the most upset.

If they had to blame someone, they could only blame fate. It was fated that they didn't know earlier.

There were many silver needles stuck in Hu Daniu's body. His eyelids kept trembling and tears kept flowing out. He seemed to be trying to express something, but because he couldn't wake up, he couldn't say anything else.

Being trapped like this was undoubtedly painful.

Hu Shuangshuang wiped Hu Daniu's tears as she sobbed, "Father, Father."

"Shuangshuang, good girl. Don't do this. Your father will be even more upset if you do."

Madam Zhao held Hu Shuangshuang's shoulder and comforted her gently.

Children were the life of parents. Hu Daniu could sense it, so Hu Daniu knew what Hu Shuangshuang was shouting. However, he could not respond, nor could he comfort his heartbroken and crying daughter. He could not do anything, but he could feel everything. This was undoubtedly very painful.

Hu Shuangshuang was already sensible. She restrained herself from crying, but her tears still flowed silently.

Hu Changshou also cried silently.

Even the youngest Hu Changyang seemed to understand. His eyes were filled with tears as he tried his best to hold back his emotions.

Su Xiaolu felt terrible.

All she could do was wait for an answer.

She thought that if Su Xiaozhi and Madam Cao were unwilling to let Hu Daniu wake up and live for a while, she would leave behind the herbs. Good herbs could allow Hu Daniu to last a little longer.

At this moment, Su Xiaozhi entered Madam Cao's room and gently woke her up.

"Mother, wake up."

Su Xiaozhi's voice was hoarse.

When Madam Cao woke up, sadness spread in her heart.

Unfortunately, she couldn't cry another tear.