Ch 118: Research on Medical Cuisine 2

The steps were correct, but the taste at the end was indescribable.

The book clearly said that it was refreshing and delicious.

But the reality was that it tasted strange and hard to swallow.

Old Wu looked at Su Xiaolu suspecting Minggu Medical Book. He seemed to have seen himself when he was young. He couldn't help but laugh and say, "Yes, you're right. Ancestors lied to us. Medicine is medicine. How can it be delicious?"

Therefore, this was definitely a problem with the inheritance of the medical books!

The simplest medicinal cuisine was medicinal porridge. It was said to be a very refreshing porridge. It was fragrant, and with side dishes, it could whet one's appetite.

But he couldn't do it, and neither could his gifted apprentice. That meant it was the medical books' fault!

The master and disciple tacitly agreed on this matter.

Su Xiaolu thought of the half pot of medicinal porridge and asked Old Wu with a frown, "Master, what about the one I made?"

She really couldn't bear to let Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian eat that. It might not nourish their bodies and cause them to vomit instead.

However, those medicinal herbs were all good medicinal herbs. Although they tasted terrible, they were really nourishing. It would be a pity to throw them away just like that.

Old Wu sighed and said, "It's not good to waste it. Send it to the Sun family to nourish their bodies."

Recommended for you
Discover 40 Mind Blowing Facts About Football
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Su Xiaolu pursed her lips and nodded.

It was not easy to make medicinal cuisine. Old Wu temporarily gave up the idea of teaching Su Xiaolu how to make medicinal cuisine.

Su Xiaolu didn't have any thoughts about it for the time being. Since she couldn't make medicinal cuisine herself, she could get some herbs and stew them with soup. It was just that the effect wasn't as good as specialized medicinal cuisine.

Since she couldn't make medicinal cuisine, Old Wu taught Su Xiaolu how to massage acupoints.

The day passed quickly, and it was time for the evening acupuncture.

The gentle Madam Lian looked hesitant. She seemed to be in a dilemma as to how to speak, but she clearly had something to say.

After hesitating for a long time, she touched her chest and said, "Xiaolu, can Auntie ask you something?"

Su Xiaolu nodded. "Yes, what is it? Auntie, just tell me directly."

Su Xiaolu could guess that it was most likely about medicinal cuisine.

But as a young divine doctor, how could she ruin her own reputation? So she blinked her beautiful big eyes and smiled innocently at Madam Lian.

Madam Lian touched her chest and said, "Xiaolu, do we have to eat the medicinal cuisine every day?"

In the afternoon, Madam Lian was lucky enough to eat medicinal cuisine.

It was really not delicious, but Sun Ziqian said that it was personally made by the divine doctor and was good for the body.

For the sake of their bodies, they endured the discomfort of eating it, but they were also afraid that they would have to eat it every day.

Sun Bocheng and Sun Ziqian did not dare to ask Old Wu, so they wanted her to ask Su Xiaolu. After all, Madam Lian was the mother, and she was closer to Su Xiaoling, so it would be easier to ask her.